High expectations

growalot

Oh no no ...he field dressed 175...when I got to him I flipped...lol..I couldn't even roll him over...TG that our son happened to be at the house with his dad taking care of work tools or something...any ways he's 6'3or 4 and pretty darn strong......it was a 700 ft drag through the swamp and rose to get it to the road...When he saw him he said...WTH Mom!...why would you put a stand down here?!!!...I said...your looking at why!...That deer has a lot of little nick names not allowed on here...but one particularly spoken was Fat a-- ;) I got 12 1/2 #'s of pure trimmed chops off him...

That wouldn't have worked there ...we were in boot suck mud and running under ground streams...I put the stand there 6 years ago...and this was the first time in 3 yrs. I have been physically capable of getting to it..That pic..doesn't do good body size justice...the rack I knew was small....took the shot because of his size...and 1st swamp buck...