Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

The Smoking Pig in San Jose, trying a local brew.

IMG_20170909_201139520.jpg

You're basically in beer heaven in San Jose. If you see Pliny The Elder you need to try it. Highest rating IPA out there. Only a few cities in CA have it. I'd give my left nut to have a sixer. Had one bottle once via a trade. Firestone ain't to shabby either

If you like beer, you must go to Asheville NC. Awesome city and incredible beer culture! Went to 11 breweries in 2 days. Went to: New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, Wicked Weed, Funkatorium, Bhamari, Hi-Wire Brewing, Twin Leaf Brewing, Green Man Brewing to name a few and the best I went to was Burial Brewing. I Had an IPA or two at every place and the best IPA i had that day (and maybe ever) was the Hawk Bill IPA. I brought some home and also found a local place that sells it and it is an amazing IPA. This would be my go-to if t wasn't $16 for a 6-pack.

• Like 5

If you like beer, you must go to Asheville NC. Awesome city and incredible beer culture! Went to 11 breweries in 2 days. Went to: New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, Wicked Weed, Funkatorium, Bhamari, Hi-Wire Brewing, Twin Leaf Brewing, Green Man Brewing to name a few and the best I went to was Burial Brewing. I Had an IPA or two at every place and the best IPA i had that day (and maybe ever) was the Hawk Bill IPA. I brought some home and also found a local place that sells it and it is an amazing IPA. This would be my go-to if t wasn't $16 for a 6-pack.

That sounds like my kind of trip!!
I always read Asheville is a very nice place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk