Beer

Dom

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No thanks. Sleeping is boring as F. So is reading and probably why I have read exactly 0 books in my life (not a joke).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even a cook book?Well after I drink this 12 pack of Budlight I may need a nap myself.I hate when the wife makes the beer run always comes back with sissy beer I cant drive so will have to do for the night

Not even a cook book?Well after I drink this 12 pack of Budlight I may need a nap myself.I hate when the wife makes the beer run always comes back with sissy beer I cant drive so will have to do for the night

Nope. No books and never studied for a test.

Next time try Bud Ice for the extra kick!

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nope. No books and never studied for a test.

Next time try Bud Ice for the extra kick!

I would rather have Bud Ice any day over the light.I'm happy for you being born so smart that you need no books

• Like 2

I never cracked a book in school and did quite well too. But I have always enjoyed reading since I was a young kid of books I choose. Knowledge is power and reading is a great way to learn, it has been proven to advance vocabulary and communication skills. Also stories are a great escape and open up the imagination. You really should crack a book Biz, when it is your choice it is not punishment lol!!

• Like 1

I never cracked a book in school and did quite well too. But I have always enjoyed reading since I was a young kid of books I choose. Knowledge is power and reading is a great way to learn, it has been proven to advance vocabulary and communication skills. Also stories are a great escape and open up the imagination. You really should crack a book Biz, when it is your choice it is not punishment lol!!

I just can’t do it. Someone got me a Lenny Dykstra book, which I planned to be my first ever and I only made it like 1-2 pages and that got bored of sitting for that long.

I know this is going to come as a shock to all of you, but: I Love Stouts! :drinks: Even better if they are barrel-aged.  TF turned me on to my new all-time favorite, the recently released Founders CBS (no Biz, it is not a "milkshake"! :haha:).

Which stouts top your list of favorites?  These can be pricey beers, so I'd love to see your input before the next shopping trip.  A few of the ones I haven't tried yet are the Bell Black Note Stout 2017, Ballast Victory at Sea Barrel-aged and the Yeti Imperial Stout.  Not sure I'll fork over $9 for a 12oz. bottle of Dogfish Head World Wide Stout, but heard it's very good.

So far, my top rated Stout brews would be:

1. Founders CBS (easy choice), 2. Goose Island Bourbon County 2017, 3. Lagunitas Willettized Coffee Stout, 4. Founders Breakfast Stout, 5. Brooklyn Dark Chocolate Stout.  Honorable Mention: Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout and Victory Java Cask barrel-aged.

Tried and liked some of the Stone barrel-aged stouts and they were ok.  Ommegang's Lovely, Dark and Deep wasn't very deep to me.  More than one Stone Xocoveza would likely give me heartburn.  

• Like 1

I know this is going to come as a shock to all of you, but: I Love Stouts! :drinks: Even better if they are barrel-aged.  TF turned me on to my new all-time favorite, the recently released Founders CBS (no Biz, it is not a "milkshake"! :haha:).
Which stouts top your list of favorites?  These can be pricey beers, so I'd love to see your input before the next shopping trip.  A few of the ones I haven't tried yet are the Bell Black Note Stout 2017, Ballast Victory at Sea Barrel-aged and the Yeti Imperial Stout.  Not sure I'll fork over $9 for a 12oz. bottle of Dogfish Head World Wide Stout, but heard it's very good.
1. Founders CBS (easy choice), 2. Goose Island Bourbon County 2017, 3. Lagunitas Willettized Coffee Stout, 4. Founders Breakfast Stout, 5. Brooklyn Dark Chocolate Stout.  Honorable Mention: Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout and Victory Java Cask barrel-aged.
Tried and liked some of the Stone barrel-aged stouts and they were ok.  Ommegang's Lovely, Dark and Deep wasn't very deep to me.  More than one Stone Xocoveza would likely give me heartburn.  

Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jdubs said:

Yeti variants-Barrel aged Victory -Dark Horse barrel aged plead the 5th-Anderson valley wild turkey stout -KBS-CBS- Perennial Abraxas-Bourbon County_Alesmith speedway-Barrel aged ten fidy-Firestone walker Parabola-2015 Bells black note-Mikeller Beer geek vanilla shake-Barrel aged Sump coffee stout-Pirate Bomb- Bomb_ xmas Bomb- BDay bomb-Mexican cake- Biscotti break- Biscotti donut break -Sunday morning stout.   These are off the top of my head and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of great ones  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

05f3d40a23a6e5a07359e0a495f41528.jpg1bdcd791edce39f4d423c211f61f2ada.jpgeb97a1cf8cf9f9f697eb64fc419e186f.jpg926a9c58b8ad892f410a948ae2cdb774.jpg
Epic bottle share last night. Best place to buy beer IMO. Diciccos had there holiday party bottle share last night at Captain Lawrence. I only took a few pics. The wife took much more.

Helluva share! :drinks:

16 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yeti variants-Barrel aged Victory -Dark Horse barrel aged plead the 5th-Anderson valley wild turkey stout -KBS-CBS- Perennial Abraxas-Bourbon County_Alesmith speedway-Barrel aged ten fidy-Firestone walker Parabola-2015 Bells black note-Mikeller Beer geek vanilla shake-Barrel aged Sump coffee stout-Pirate Bomb- Bomb_ xmas Bomb- BDay bomb-Mexican cake- Biscotti break- Biscotti donut break -Sunday morning stout.   These are off the top of my head and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of great ones  

You might be my brother from another mother!  :drinks:

• Like 1