Beer

Dom

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Citrus but no apricot, I can't stand apricot.

Yea I was going by the picture I can eat apricots but the nectar is to sweet.Iv'e had some beers that taste like grapefruit and they were great but had to sprinkle with a touch of salt

• Like 1

I've been hearing varying quality reports on Sloop Juice Bomb on tap, but that one looks mighty fine.

Juice bomb is a very good beer. I had a bad one a couple weeks ago on tap. Sad thing is a lot of bars don’t properly clean their lines. Never had a bad one at the brewery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Fletch said:

Hopslam was at Weggies the other day at 19$ a six I passed

That’s 80 a case and it’s not better than Alchemist at 75.

I'd jump on the Alchemist too if I had the chance. Glad this years Hopslam wasn't a malt bomb like years past. I won't be buying anymore at that price

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I'd jump on the Alchemist too if I had the chance. Glad this years Hopslam wasn't a malt bomb like years past. I won't be buying anymore at that price

Some times I ask myself how much does the farmer/grower make off the grains.Some of these beers are around 15 buck a quart

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Some times I ask myself how much does the farmer/grower make off the grains.Some of these beers are around 15 buck a quart

I look at a beer purchase as if I bought a run of the mill IPA at a bar I might pay $6 or more so a good 4 or 6 pack so I'm still ahead of the game. What I don't get is pop purchases ! A 2 liter of say Pepsi  for .99 and a 1 liter for $2.09     I'm not a math wizard but jeesh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I look at a beer purchase as if I bought a run of the mill IPA at a bar I might pay $6 or more so a good 4 or 6 pack so I'm still ahead of the game. What I don't get is pop purchases ! A 2 liter of say Pepsi  for .99 and a 1 liter for $2.09     I'm not a math wizard but jeesh

Makes no sense to me why prices are more for less product.Even $10 for a good 4 or 6 pack I can see but some of the prices are stupid.I guess that is why I drink purchase mas product/Bud Busch

My go to “good beer” is All Day IPA at 16$ a 15 pack so not bad. When having a few more, Miller Light at 20$ a 30. But I really enjoy the special ones and I look at it the same way TF at a bar it’d be 6-9 bucks for a good craft beer

• Like 1