Loading deer alone...

growalot

It's been awhile since I picked up anything heavier than a 30 pack..

Actually, about 10 years ago I picked up a fat girl down at the local watering hole, but we'll both deny it under oath...

I had to lug some 80# bags of cement this afternoon and wasn't happy about it.  :)

• Like 1

I had to lug some 80# bags of cement this afternoon and wasn't happy about it.  :)

Being in the fencing industry I lift and lug 80# bags of cement five days a week/Some times as many as 4 ton in a day.When it comes to loading up a deer that is a different story even just the drag can be a bitch when most deer out weigh myself.

Yes I do...we own both side of the road...and the town has deep ditches,high sides.... so they installed a culvert pipe a short distance down the road as access...I along with every farmer here that drive the Gators on the road to their access points...It's common and we have past Sherrifs doing so.The Gator has seatbelts ,mirrors and lights. I drive the tractor on the road as well.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

Yes I do...we own both side of the road...and the town has deep ditches,high sides.... so they installed a culvert pipe a short distance down the road as access...I along with every farmer here that drive the Gators on the road to their access points...It's common and we have past Sherrifs doing so.The Gator has seatbelts ,mirrors and lights. I drive the tractor on the road as well.

I can't believe you of all people would do something illegal and try to make it sound ok because everyone else is doing it.

• Like 2

I'm i sure it's insured ,licensed and registered for road use , and of course a dot approved helmet.

I could be wrong but don't think so.Farmers/land owners can drive their equipment on paved surfaces for as many as 3 miles with only a orange triangle on farm equipment.I see a Gator is being nothing more than a tool to maintain land 

• Like 1

I could be wrong but don't think so.Farmers/land owners can drive their equipment on paved surfaces for as many as 3 miles with only a orange triangle on farm equipment.I see a Gator is being nothing more than a tool to maintain land 

exactly.............but the vultures need to eat, so what are you gonna do?

Edited by jjb4900

Well if the sherrrif that drives by waving wants to ticket me,and every farmer up here,for driving a couple hundred feet to access my contiguous property....I'll take the ticket.

Dom..I don't know..all I know is fully loaded it listed for a bit over 21,000.

That's exactly how I feel about shooting after or before legal times. I'm glad we can agree on this grow.

On a side note congrats on a very nice buck!

What are you saying?I'm not going to do anything

just saying that what are "you", as in "we" going to do about those who look for any reason to attack someone for any reason..you are correct in what you said......as in, not much we can do about the vultures who look for an easy meal and attack someone for any reason.

• Like 1

just saying that what are "you", as in "we" going to do about those who look for any reason to attack someone for any reason..you are correct in what you said......as in, not much we can do about the vultures who look for an easy meal and attack someone for any reason.

Understood not really anything we can do.Some folk's are just not aware of what some have the ok to do and some of us cannot do.

Well if the sherrrif that drives by waving wants to ticket me,and every farmer up here,for driving a couple hundred feet to access my contiguous property....I'll take the ticket.

Dom..I don't know..all I know is fully loaded it listed for a bit over 21,000.

And the Troopers I know wave as I blow by them at 75 on 104, but I'm still breaking the law .

• Like 2