Cattaraugus Co. Buck

nyantler

I'm not so sure it will make B&C. Not sure what non typ min is. I want to say 215" but maybe I'm thinking Mule deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That buck could possibly make 170... but only because it's a main frame 6x6... and has enormous mass... tines are not super long but there are a lot of them...there are also a couple points questionable as to where they come of the beam and if they have a common base with another point or not... it will for sure gross very high.. we'll have to see beyond that. This is one of those bucks that the score matters little as to how nice a buck it is.

That buck will score as a typical probably if there are no issues with common points... only 2 extra abnormals otherwise

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 2

That buck could possibly make 170... but only because it's a main frame 6x6... and has enormous mass... tines are not super long but there are a lot of them...there are also a couple points questionable as to where they come of the beam and if they have a common base with another point or not... it will for sure gross very high.. we'll have to see beyond that. This is one of those bucks that the score matters little as to how nice a buck it is.

That buck will score as a typical probably if there are no issues with common points... only 2 extra abnormals otherwise

I don't carer what it scores at I would like to know if taken on private or stateland.It is a Great Buck and congrats to the Shooter