The recent speech...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-isis-white-house/2015/12/06/id/704766/

""We cannot turn against each other by letting this fight be defined as a war between America and Islam," he said, alluding to the incendiary rhetoric by Republican presidential candidates like Donald Trump, which is seen by critics as fear-mongering against the Muslim community."

That's precisely what it is Mr. President.

It's a war based on principles.

• Like 2

Pretty much what I expected from Obama  " Don't criticize all Muslims. Most are good, honest hard working people….Guns are bad.. blah..blah..blah

It is not a war between America and Islam. Its a war between America and Radical Islam…Even if Obama can't lower himself to say it.

• Like 2

Obama is a flake. We all know how he got into office. Most people wanted him out after his first term, so how did he get elected for a second?

This country isn't run by the people we vote for, but, by the companies that support who is elected.

Obama has less then a year left and he will do what ever it takes to destroy this country!

The gloves are off people, you need to take a side and stand by it! I still choose freedom!

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 3

Yeah ….its gotten to the point where the hard core leftist politicians and media, are just saying and doing what ever they want and flipping us the bird when we call them on it. They have a warehouse full of Race/hater cards and they write the definitions of what is racist and hate.  More and more people are calling B.S. on them tho...

• Like 3

I will hereafter be known as a "Saltine American".

That 'cracker' crap is wearin' thin, even for me.

Before using a term like "Saltine American" you should first check with the enlightened leftist clowns to see if they deem such a term as racist, at that particular moment……. 

• Like 1