Obama executive order a go.....

I heard today Obama was looking into The Australian Gun Control Law. He said it works there! I'd call it National Disarmament or Confiscation. Hillary said she liked it too, so 4 more years of attacks if she wins. People stupid to believe there end game is not complete Disarmament. He said polls suggest American's support more gun Laws. I read the small print, half never owned a gun and said they had no need for guns. These are the same people that voted Obama and will vote Hillary.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 3

A Reuters/IPSOS poll came out early today claiming that "most Americans" favor further gun control legislation.

Their tally was 50% in favor. Considering how they do polling it's not really a stretch that they would consider that to be "most Americans". They've pulled the story from most news feeds. ;-]

• Like 2

A Reuters/IPSOS poll came out early today claiming that "most Americans" favor further gun control legislation.

Their tally was 50% in favor. Considering how they do polling it's not really a stretch that they would consider that to be "most Americans". They've pulled the story from most news feeds. ;-]

These polls can be misleading to say the least. Some questions are ask leading the answer the poll wants. To get my vote someone is going to have to say: I will undo all 2nd amendment infringements. I will make sure anyone coming into this country will have to come in the front door. The Visa system will be overhauled. Foreign aide to Terrorist nations ended ie' Pakistan, IRAN. Bring jobs back to America. The other undue every EO Obama made. Edited by Huntscreek

These polls can be misleading to say the least. Some questions are ask leading the answer the poll wants. To get my vote someone is going to have to say: I will undo all 2nd amendment infringements. I will make sure anyone coming into this country will have to come in the front door. The Visa system will be overhauled. Foreign aide to Terrorist nations ended ie' Pakistan, IRAN. Bring jobs back to America. The other undue every EO Obama made.

What he said!

Al

We (gun owners) are our own worst enemy. Gun owners do plenty of complaining but few get out & vote. We had a good opportunity in the last Governor election to reverse the safe act if gun owners would have voted. A very low percentage of NY gun owners voted in the last election when it could have made a difference.

Voter turnout is low across the country and while it isn't much; it is about the only way things will ever get reversed. Just like taxes...I hear people complaining about higher taxes and when I ask them if they vote the answer is usually "no my vote won't make a difference".

Gun owners are a majority in this country and could very easily reverse the trend by voicing their opinions where it matters instead of just doing it on forums.

Look what the gay alliance accomplished in the last five years and they are not the vast majority.

If you don't vote and don't stand up for your own rights then don't bitch! :threaten:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

I think quite a few gun owners, as evidenced by some of their posts on this site, actually voted for Cuomo.

The worst enemy of gun owners are politicians, usually Democrats, who want to attack gun rights.  The next worst enemy of gun owners, are the gun owners who support Democrats that want to attack gun rights.

Voting is important, yes.  But voting for candidates that REALLY support the 2nd Amendment, is even more important.

• Like 2

I think quite a few gun owners, as evidenced by some of their posts on this site, actually voted for Cuomo.

The worst enemy of gun owners are politicians, usually Democrats, who want to attack gun rights.  The next worst enemy of gun owners, are the gun owners who support Democrats that want to attack gun rights.

Voting is important, yes.  But voting for candidates that REALLY support the 2nd Amendment, is even more important.

Cuomo was backed by the Koch brothers. His adds were a cut paste of Alice Stephonics (sp?) adds & there were even Republicans backing him.

His opponent was a sacrificial lamb put there by the Republican party to make it look like a real election.

The only real challenge Cuomo had was in the primary buy a late coming unknown that took 35% of the vote.Cuomp is the worst of both worlds, a gun grabbing conservative.

MRJvp

You are correct that a good percentage actually voted for Cuomo. The point I was trying to make was a very high percentage of gun owners did not vote. I don't have the numbers but the election had the lowest voter turnout ever and if the gun owners would have stepped up and voted the safe act would probably be history.

Just trying to get the point across that if we don't stand up and do our part no one will step up for us. We gun owners have the voting power and are over due to use it!

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 2