Introduction

RoadKill44

Hello everyone

I go by RoadKill primarily because it was my handle during my Geocaching days. I've been a hunter (primarily a deer hunter) over 55 years. I've recently became an instructor to teach bowhunter education in DEC region 8. I found this sight pretty much by accident and chimed in to see what's going on. so far I like what I see.

Edited by RoadKill44
  • Like 1

Welcome roadkill what kind are you? Squirrel, fox, deer? I'm sure you'll fit in just fine over here with the rest of us knuckleheads

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Mostly deer via Archery, Xbow, rifle and Xbow again. Primarily meat hunter but still looking for that big rack.

Turkey - yes but not a total nutcase about it. I backed off on spring and fall turkey this year because sightings were low.

I've taken a few squirrels and I like rabbit. My neighbor has two beagles.

Mostly enjoy the prep-work spending time at the cabin, building natural ground blinds (woodpile forts) and tracking the activity on three or four trail cams. Snapped a bear twice in one location and then once in two other locations this year. I deer hunt with 7 other guys but no one saw the bear while hunting. So I'm not a bear hunter but I would shoot should opportunity knock.