Adirondack Stud

armkb

Someone was showing that pic around last month. The guy said that the buck was shot in the southern tier. I think he said Truxton. Seems like one of these photos shows up every year.

Looks like a NY tag

Edited by ants

Shot in bow by guys from vt or nh. Forgot which.

Dont get me wrong deer is real big but it was nowhere near 200. I want to say it came in 150 to low 160s. Other pics show it better. This one suffers from a "longarm" type view.

the new pics don't make the mass look insane like the first one did. Still an absolute monster buck, deer of a lifetime in any state

Here is the correct deal on this buck. It was shot in the town of Day which is near the Great Sacandaga  Lake in Saratoga County. It gross green scored 175 and the buck only weighed in the upper 150's. It was shot with rifle in the northern zone. The guy holding the horns in the one pic is Bill Waters and the one who killed it. If you go on facebook and search Dewey Woods Day Ny it is the camps page and has more pics of it.