On the wagon

camper4lyfe

Hey folks.  Yup, I'm new here, and as per usual, I've started posting BEFORE introducing myself.

My name's Jeff.  I like in Fairport, NY.  I grew up down in Avon, and that's where I do most of my hunting, mostly in the 8H and 8M/8N area, typically chasing deer, squirrels, crows, and woodchucks.  I'm hoping to get more into turkey hunting as well.

I spend most every weekend of the summer with my wife up in the 1000 Islands (Clayton), and am usually sitting on the dock getting annoyed at all the perch I'm catching.  Winter time generally finds me ice fishing with my brother-in-law on Silver Lake, though we're working on expanding our locations.

I suppose that's about me in a nut shell.  Questions, comments, concerns are always welcome.

Welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear you quit drinking before you joined though.

;D

When did I quit drinkin'?  That's news to me!

Nevermind...I get it.  My brain's fried from work today

Ain't nothin' wrong with not drinking.

I enjoy, not feeling, like a bag of smashed a$$holes the next day.

When stationed in Germany, while serving in Uncle Sams hiking club, used to witness a guy from PA, get REAL drunk, and he never put a bottle to his lips.

He'd pull Jack, Grandad, or whatever into a syringe, and bingo, right into his left arm.

Instantly drunk.

Real cute, eh?? :(

Big Daddy

I go along with moderation, although I do not drink, but have seen first hand over the years the adverse affects of alcohol at the personal, family, and workplace level.

One of my employees drinks "only from Thursday thru Sunday".

He get's drunk, Thurs-Sun, but drinks every day.

Cost us over $8,000.00 last year in fu(k-ups, and damn near let him go. He has no idea how close he came.

If it EVER happens again like that, he's not going to work at our business any longer.

BTW, looked/acted like he had ANOTHER tough weekend yesterday, as his attitude was gruff, doesn't want to talk to anyone, very slow to accomplish assigned work, and had the demeanor of being very tired.

Must be he likes it that way.

I do not.

Big Daddy