Crossbow exemptions for those over 60

Dave

I am sorry for that it was not my intention. I simply stated how I felt on the issue as others had. Knowing how this group is I should have known better then to state things the way I did. For that I am also sorry. I stepped out and sent pm hopeing it would go back to what it was intended. Some were fine with pm however there some couldnt stop dven after I stepped out.

I am sorry for that it was not my intention. I simply stated how I felt on the issue as others had. Knowing how this group is I should have known better then to state things the way I did. For that I am also sorry. I stepped out and sent pm hopeing it would go back to what it was intended. Some were fine with pm however there some couldnt stop dven after I stepped out.

Stubby, not singling out anyone person but this site has a tendency to get off topic. In a heart beat. No matter the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

I am over 60 and have a missing rt. arm for which I use a prosthesis. Bought a crossbow 2 years ago. I have the draw lock letter from the doctor but am unable to actuate the trigger. I considered a chin release but thought better of it because of what the instructor at the bow hunting class said when my son and I took the class last year. He told me that the chin release bows were dangerous and I think he is probably right. I would like to buy an airbow and hunt with it during the entire bow hunting season as I find my barnett cr. bow to be heavy and somewhat difficult to cock. I am on disability due to other problems. I think the NYS bowhunters association are a bunch of elitist snobs and have talked to a member at an outdoor show years back who said to get the dangerous chin release for my bow.