What's in your smoker tonight?

Lots of threads on smoked meat.  Let collaborate and share the smoker experience.  Pictures of what your smoking and what your smoker is are welcome.  

I'm in the planning process of building a new smoker out of stainless steel.  Can't wait but till then I still use an old school weber for now.  

Here's what is being prepped tonight for a long smoke tomorrow:

Beef Brisket

post-7067-0-85345900-1455923188_thumb.jp

post-7067-0-14999200-1455923237_thumb.jp

post-7067-0-60122900-1455923319_thumb.jp

post-7067-0-93973500-1455923286_thumb.jp

Will be back tomorrow with updates!

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get a chance to cook on the kettle much anymore so yesterday I decided I wanted to. Made some stuffed lobsters

Thanks to my Father’s Day gift I’ll be contributing to this thread soon!   

Smoked, steamed, sliced and packaged.  So juicy I had to use the pulse function on the vac sealer or it would pull the juices into the sealer. 

Posted Images

I use pork shoulder for pulled pork all the time.  Little bit of vinegar on it with salt and pepper.  Put it in the smoker or crockpot with the fat on top.  1/4" of fat at most is good.  Fat renders and drizzles all down through the meat.  Low and slow

Pork shoulder. Lightly rubbed with yellow mustard and then brown sugar , salt , pepper and garlic powder. Going to smoke for 3-4 hours, then long bout of oven at 225 and finally crockpot. Friend suggested this. It falls apart without the intense pulling my pork ( lol ) Smoking on apple chips from my folks tree they had removed over the summer.

post-4567-0-50821000-1456235217_thumb.jp

• Like 3