Trump Explained

A US citizen? No. (Although requirements for US citizenship have been extremely lax of late.)

Someone entering this country from an other country that is known to have views hostile to the US? Yes, absolutely.

If an immigrant's 'religion' is fundamentally based on destroying the very concept of this country, that's something we need to keep in mind as they work to gain citizenship. Anyone unwilling to renounce that particular view has no place in our country.

We're the greatest nation on this planet, and we need to stay that way.

Renouncing terrorism or renouncing Islam? We have Muslim US soldiers... Are you a vet?

Im not hateful.. Thats just a B.S. label you put on anyone who disagrees with you. Rather then skip over the political section, like an adult, You have decided to have a little hissy fit and launch your own protest of the political section. Your sad little, hold your breath till you turn blue, protest includes falsely labeling people, because thats all you have.

Pathetic

And it's within the rules of the site. Sucks huh?

Anyhow. I'll ask a final time. Are you ok with Muslims or not?

Assume? Really culver? You're better than these guys.

I just meant those are  the lines given the coverage. Even  in the link you supplied they can't say that he actually said all Muslims should be in a database. I don't believe that is what he meant either. I am not a fan of his but I am on an ABC mission. 

I whole heartily believe all foreigners in the country should be under the biggest microscope we can muster, EPSICIALLY those with a radical Muslim record. 

Le't really look at the one sentence that is driving this all

Reporter- Are you unequivocally now ruling out a database on all Muslims?"

"No, not at all," Trump responded.

Is the question asking - Is Trump ruling out a Database that will include all Muslims? or Is Trump ruling out all Muslims from a database? The reporter should have learned how to diagram a sentence. Unfortunately i believe the reporters are not stupid and ask questions that can be spun how ever they wish. 

Are you now swearing off all drugs?

Wow that's some of the most closed minded thinking I've ever heard. Wear our clothes? Have you ever been to little Italy? China town? The polish areas of Buffalo or basically all of the Irish Catholics in boston.

Wow. Just wow.

We didn't ask them to come here they asked to....if you want to live here at least try and adapt....no I've never been to these places you speak of and for good reason...nothing worse than walking thru a store and hearing some gibberish not knowing what is going on...robes and burkas really I highly doubt the women like to wear them...and as I said if you want to come here do it legally and we are good....but IMO the first thing you should learn is to speak English and our laws and justice system. They want to come here and have their laws their traditions....so why did they leave? Go home don't like it tough. Really trying to take IN GOD WE TRUST off and out of everything they can is bull and we shouldn't stand for it...our borders need protected our schools need protected...if you want to be part of the best country in the world....EARN it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edit....TRUMP POTUS 2016

Edited by stoneam2006
  • Like 1

And it's within the rules of the site. Sucks huh?

Anyhow. I'll ask a final time. Are you ok with Muslims or not?

Sucks?? not really. People see exactly what you're doing. Do I have a problem with legal law abiding muslims ? NOPE. . And I don't remember you asking a first time. But then again you do like to add things that never happened, to strengthen your false claims.

Continue on with your little girl hissy fit and false labeling of people.

PATHETIC!!!

• Like 1

Sure....but times have changed we have rules we have standards and if it is so bad in their country why bring that stuff here? Leave it behind and start a new life legally.

i agree with the legal part.  i don't even understand how that is even a discussion.   but keeping your culture is fine.  my family has accents.  but they worked just as hard and id bet harder than a vast majority of what you would probably categorize as "americans".   Not sure what is wrong with keeping your culture. id keep my american culture if i moved to another country.  giving up buffalo wings and football????  i think not. lol.  

• Like 1

Sucks?? not really. People see exactly what you're doing. Do I have a problem with legal law abiding muslims ? NOPE. . And I don't remember you asking a first time. But then again you do like to add things that never happened, to strengthen your false claims.

PATHETIC!!!

i have no problem with law abiding muslims.  or law abiding anyone for that matter.  but what do you say when there is a constant barrage of material that categorizes all muslims as a whole?   most of the articles posted here are nothing more than sensationalized propaganda.  agree or not?    I interact with muslims everyday.  they're regular people.  great families. generous.  friendly.  kids are some of the most respectful children.  great work ethic.  but if you took what is posted here seriously you would be walking around trying to "scrub" them from the earth.  

• Like 4

i agree with the legal part. i don't even understand how that is even a discussion. but keeping your culture is fine. my family has accents. but they worked just as hard and id bet harder than a vast majority of what you would probably categorize as "americans". Not sure what is wrong with keeping your culture. id keep my american culture if i moved to another country. giving up buffalo wings and football???? i think not. lol.

Does your family speak English....does your family force your women to cover all....does your family have beliefs that we are bad and should change or pay the consequences? Did your family's heritage kill 1000s and 1000s of americans....I could keep going....we are not talking about European people we are talking about people who generally have a hate for us. So yes I believe we have to be extra careful when deciding who we grant citizenship to. There culture is a problem can't deny it.

• Like 1

Belo is right. We should stop discussing the destruction of American culture, by illegals invading our country.

Instead let's switch to discussing how progressives like him are destroying it.

It is precisely because of 'progressives' and their culturally suicidal ideals, that terrorists can even operate here and in Europe. Who then is the bigger national threat?

• Like 1

I just meant those are the lines given the coverage. Even in the link you supplied they can't say that he actually said all Muslims should be in a database. I don't believe that is what he meant either. I am not a fan of his but I am on an ABC mission.

I whole heartily believe all foreigners in the country should be under the biggest microscope we can muster, EPSICIALLY those with a radical Muslim record.

Le't really look at the one sentence that is driving this all

Reporter- Are you unequivocally now ruling out a database on all Muslims?"

"No, not at all," Trump responded.

Is the question asking - Is Trump ruling out a Database that will include all Muslims? or Is Trump ruling out all Muslims from a database? The reporter should have learned how to diagram a sentence. Unfortunately i believe the reporters are not stupid and ask questions that can be spun how ever they wish.

Are you now swearing off all drugs?

This isn't about illegals. I'm just as much against illegals as the next guy. 3X now I've said I'd support a wall.

Fwiw, I'd vote trump over Clinton. But they're both liars. Her more than anyone. Cruz won't get anything done and Bernie wants to give away everything for free... But at least he's honest and you know where he stands.

Kasich 2016

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We didn't ask them to come here they asked to....if you want to live here at least try and adapt....no I've never been to these places you speak of and for good reason...nothing worse than walking thru a store and hearing some gibberish not knowing what is going on...robes and burkas really I highly doubt the women like to wear them...and as I said if you want to come here do it legally and we are good....but IMO the first thing you should learn is to speak English and our laws and justice system. They want to come here and have their laws their traditions....so why did they leave? Go home don't like it tough. Really trying to take IN GOD WE TRUST off and out of everything they can is bull and we shouldn't stand for it...our borders need protected our schools need protected...if you want to be part of the best country in the world....EARN it

Edit....TRUMP POTUS 2016

Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves. Unless of course you're Native American...

Me? I drank a lot of beer and had corned beef and cabbage last night. Listened to Irish music, both my kids have Irish names. We don't get to pick and choose which cultures we like.

PATHETIC!!!

I'm sending this on an airplane using free wifi. I'll land and get in my nice car and drive to my nice house and lay with my hot wife. Life's good for me. I couldn't care less if "people" see what I'm doing.

It's just killing time. Hope things get better for some of you. The worlds not so bad. Chin up sport!

Edited by Belo

Does your family speak English....does your family force your women to cover all....does your family have beliefs that we are bad and should change or pay the consequences? Did your family's heritage kill 1000s and 1000s of americans....I could keep going....we are not talking about European people we are talking about people who generally have a hate for us. So yes I believe we have to be extra careful when deciding who we grant citizenship to. There culture is a problem can't deny it.

My Catholic heritage killed tens of thousands. I'll die defending our flag, but we're not perfect. Nobody is.

Again, there is a continual labeling of all Muslims "hating" Americans. According to the bible, homosexuality is wrong. But most bible loving people I know have absolutely no problem with gays. It's only the extremist that actually go out and harm the gay community. So how is that different from Muslims? Most Muslims I know have absolutely no problem with western culture. Sure they won't eat pork or drink but that doesn't they hate that lifestyle. I hang out with them and we have tons of fun together...me with a beer in one hand and they with a soda in theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no problem with law abiding muslims.  or law abiding anyone for that matter.  but what do you say when there is a constant barrage of material that categorizes all muslims as a whole?   most of the articles posted here are nothing more than sensationalized propaganda.  agree or not?    I interact with muslims everyday.  they're regular people.  great families. generous.  friendly.  kids are some of the most respectful children.  great work ethic.  but if you took what is posted here seriously you would be walking around trying to "scrub" them from the earth.  

I don't really read ALL the posts, but give me an example of anyone categorizing "all Muslims as a whole" Key work being ALL. BTW I was in law enforcement for close to 30 years. My partner for the last 9 years, of my career was a devout Muslim.His family came here  from Palestine in the 80's. He's still on the job, but I retired. We are good friends and I would still trust him with my life. 

Too many people on this sight are consumed with trying to prove that they're not bigoted. In doing so they label anyone who gives the slightest criticism, or points out certain behavior of ANY minority group as "bigoted".

PATHETIC !!!  

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

My Catholic heritage killed tens of thousands. I'll die defending our flag, but we're not perfect. Nobody is.

Your absolutely right and I also would die to defend my rights and many of my ancestors were vets. Nobody is perfect absolutly....but if they have nothing to hide then they have no worries and ahold have no problem with rigorous screening....I'm not against legal immigration I'm not against Muslims...but I do believe with the way the world is one can't be to careful