Trump Explained

He is weak on the economy and immigration. The second issue alone will sink anybody. His foreign policy appears to be more of the same also.

I truly believe anyone that thinks we can deport 11MM people is smoking something. Path to citizenship is the only answer, along with securing the borders. Why not instantly create 11MM taxpayers since theyre here anyway and cant be sent back

I really don't like Christie. Seems to buddy buddy with Cuomo and I just get the feelign he would sell his other on the street corner for two bits. 

I didn't say I supported it or agreed with it, just that it seems to be the most likely course given the current political wind direction. ;-]

I truly believe anyone that thinks we can deport 11MM people is smoking something.

Smoking a large pipe of good American Virginian sense maybe. It's all just logistics and money. It's totally doable. And if illegals are made to pay taxes they won't have anything to send home on their paltry incomes. They will all go on welfare instead and still work under the counter. A double negative whammy to the economy. Most will lose their jobs anyway if they are required to be paid minimum wage. We are not talking engineers or scientists here.

Edited by Papist

I truly believe anyone that thinks we can deport 11MM people is smoking something. Path to citizenship is the only answer, along with securing the borders. Why not instantly create 11MM taxpayers since theyre here anyway and cant be sent back

I don't agree. You don't have to pick them all up. You just have to take away what is keeping and drawing them here. They will leave themselves if the $$$ dries up

Smoking a large pipe of good American Virginian sense maybe. It's all just logistics and money. It's totally doable. And if illegals are made to pay taxes they won't have anything to send home on their paltry incomes. They will all go on welfare instead and still work under the counter. A double negative whammy to the economy. Most will lose their jobs anyway if they are required to be paid minimum wage. We are not talking engineers or scientists here.

The best plan and Trump's plan is to take away all benefits that illegals enjoy. Allow them nothing and they will eventually leave on their own. They are called illegal for a reason. That reason being THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE!

You Can't Beat My Meat!

• Like 2

How do we create 11 Million tax payers?? Are there 11 Million jobs available for theses people?? Do all 11 mil. want to work???

How do we create 11 Million tax payers?? Are there 11 Million jobs available for theses people?? Do all 11 mil. want to work???

what are they doing now? All i hear is that theyre doing jobs americans wont do and doing them under the table. Anyway im not debating whether they should be allowed to stay, just that anyone who says "round em up and send em home" is delusional

So we arent deporting them, we are putting a plan in place to make them go home that will take years and years and years

It's the 'do nothing' attitude that has got us here. If people had acted sooner it wouldn't be such a big job. But it's a job that has to happen now none the less.So be it if it takes a generation

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

what are they doing now? All i hear is that theyre doing jobs americans wont do and doing them under the table. Anyway im not debating whether they should be allowed to stay, just that anyone who says "round em up and send em home" is delusional

What are they doing now?? Are they all tax payers?? So how do we create 11 million new tax payers?? How do we do that?

How's this ........ We should invade Mexico and make it a huge vacation resort . Trump could put up a lot of beach front resorts . They would require cooks , waiters , maids , landscapers , etc and maybe the Mexicans would move back home and make 15 pesos an hour !  :rolleyes:  :rofl:

• Like 2

How's this ........ We should invade Mexico and make it a huge vacation resort . Trump could put up a lot of beach front resorts . They would require cooks , waiters , maids , landscapers , etc and maybe the Mexicans would move back home and make 15 pesos an hour !  :rolleyes:  :rofl:

Genius. Our military could be put to good use taking out the cartels instead of propping up Saudi oil Barons

• Like 1

Then all the jobs that went to Mexico would be back in the US!!!

• Like 1