growalot

Dom

Does anyone know if she is ok?This is not like her to not be chatting on here with us,I hope she is well and her family as well.I find it strange that she's not been adding info to this site some may or may not like it but she has alot of useful knowledge for all.

• Like 2

She's been chased off, again.

Maybe she'll be back, maybe not.  A couple years ago she did the same thing and of course did come back.  A few of the guys here gave her enough of a hard time (I'm sure I ruffled her feathers once, MAYBE twice??) that she said fugg it.  Can't blame her but hopefully she gives us another shot.

Some tend to forget that people do have feelings. It nice to have constructive conversations without the put downs and name calling.

It's also against the rules of this site.

The rules of this site have been a joke, Broken a pile of times by many that would have led to instant band on some other smother ran sites.

Can remember a time not so long ago where many besides myself and a couple others on here reached into our own pockets to help with the $ load of running this site. They have all gone by the wayside with others to follow. 

Grow is doing just fine with the last message i received. Always something to do when ya own a few hundred acres of property.

I was wondering where she has been. Never had a problem with her or clicking on something that she posted. She really has a wealth of outdoor and hunting knowledge. More so than some of the fellers here. Our loss if she doesn't come back.

• Like 5

Some tend to forget that people do have feelings. It nice to have constructive conversations without the put downs and name calling.

It's also against the rules of this site.

Besides the fact that she's a woman.  I'm dumbfounded how some guys here talk to her.  Not how I was raised and it's totaly uncalled for.

• Like 2