Vintage Fishing Tackle For Sale

Doing some cleaning and would like to sell all this stuff in 1 shot.

3 tackle boxes. 2 are Plano, the third is a super old black and red metal tin.

Assortment of lures, lines, reels, hooks, etc.

A few of the better vintage items according to eBay are as follows:

Shakespeare criterion reel, The creek chub bait co lure, Fred Arbogast jitterbug, red eye wiggles from Rochester NY (HCFSCHNEIDER).

I don't have the time or care to look up everything so best offer takes it! Must pickup in Northern Westchester County.

9021423a338f3288af9ea781b3d44ed8.jpg

00056beb78561211e0806a1ccd0a80f2.jpg

e4ca78643bc0e40aafd994797ca9843b.jpg

1b00c4fd71b2c58fd2f88f483d75ce50.jpg

64921b7f39940722345da84186a69a01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that ccb co lure.

One in a beat up box is listed for $125 on eBay . Seen others asking the same.

Try bring them to a sports/ gun show there are often old lure guys there.

I have that ccb co lure.

I was actually at the Rockland show today but didn't go through this stuff till I got home. Don't feel like worrying about selling each individual thing. I'd sell everything for $200 total. Just want to get rid of it all. This 1950s tackle box is pretty cool, heavy tin.

I have that ccb co lure.

It's pretty rare they are not all split from I'd call dry rotting for lack of better description. Mine and others I have seen always seem to be splitting.

• Like 1

It's pretty rare they are not all split from I'd call dry rotting for lack of better description. Mine and others I have seen always seem to be splitting.

Doesn't look like this one was ever used

It's not all vintage Biz, I have used some of the lures in the third pic ( or at least likeness of them ). Or maybe I am getting old..........

Be careful with selling those lead sinkers, the anti-lead militia might come down on you! J/K

I would ask $350 to leave room to haggle. A collector would jump on this stuff in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by ....rob

It's not all vintage Biz, I have used some of the lures in the third pic ( or at least likeness of them ). Or maybe I am getting old..........

Be careful with selling those lead sinkers, the anti-lead militia might come down on you! J/K

I would ask $350 to leave room to haggle. A collector would jump on this stuff in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.

1 tackle box is all vintage. Probably hasn't been opened in years.

The other new are more recent with a lot of miscellaneous junk.

I've gotten a $145 offer I have accepted, pending funds

• Like 1

Biz

If the offer does not go through shoot me a PM and I'll top the offer, and you can toss it all in a big box and mail to me if it's not to inconvenient. Reminds me of fishing with my uncles, and I guess I'm feeling nostalgic with my 57th birthday coming up in a few days.

Thanks,

NYH

Edited by New York Hillbilly
  • Like 2

Biz

If the offer does not go through shoot me a PM and I'll top the offer, and you can toss it all in a big box and mail to me if it's not to inconvenient. Reminds me of fishing with my uncles, and I guess I'm feeling nostalgic with my 57th birthday coming up in a few days.

Thanks,

NYH

Sounds good, I'll let know you if current deal falls through.

Doing some cleaning and would like to sell all this stuff in 1 shot.

3 tackle boxes. 2 are Plano, the third is a super old black and red metal tin.

Assortment of lures, lines, reels, hooks, etc.

A few of the better vintage items according to eBay are as follows:

Shakespeare criterion reel, The creek chub bait co lure, Fred Arbogast jitterbug, red eye wiggles from Rochester NY (HCFSCHNEIDER).

I don't have the time or care to look up everything so best offer takes it! Must pickup in Northern Westchester County.

9021423a338f3288af9ea781b3d44ed8.jpg

00056beb78561211e0806a1ccd0a80f2.jpg

e4ca78643bc0e40aafd994797ca9843b.jpg

1b00c4fd71b2c58fd2f88f483d75ce50.jpg

64921b7f39940722345da84186a69a01.jpg

Similar stuff that is in my late fathers tackle box. I guess from the late 1940's after WW II. Maybe worth something to a collector. My grandfather fished lake Erie back in the day for blue pike.

Yea, the old stuff was my great uncle's (grandfathers brother) who lived in western NY and fished the canals etc in the 40s and 50s

I have a bunch of vintage stuff as well, pretty sure some is worth a pretty penny....just need to find someone who can give me a ballpark value before I get rid of it......you may have started too low on ur asking price.

Yea I know, but that's Ok. Really just trying to get some $ for cleaning stuff out. Don't feel like worrying about each individual piece, etc. a fellow member should be picking it up tonight so I hope he enjoys it.

• Like 2