Score your buck yet?

Lawdwaz

Anybody that was fortunate enough to shoot a buck that may be worthy of a entry into the NYS Big Buck Club , Pope & Young or for goodness sakes Boone & Crockett Club have them scored officially yet?

I shot one that might make NYS BBC but I haven't rushed out to get him measured yet.  I'll have to see who is available here in the Buffalo area.

The big 9 we took this year is going to get scored after it comes back from the taxidermist.

18", 5" bases, G2's, 3's hovered around 6-7", brows were 5-6", and the H-2, H-3's were in the mid 4's. Big mass horns on that guy.

Folks that saw it guessed about 130".

Had seen that bugger, on trail cams last year,(smaller) and thought he was killed.

Guess not!!

• 2 weeks later...

The ten point I took opening day scored out officially at 151-3/8" gross, 146-1/8" net.  Estimated live weight was 220lbs.  I'm glad my daughter was anxious to help her dad drag him out - I'd probably still be tugging on him if she hadn't.

Hey, you know this guy?

http://www.handgunhunt.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/78548/page/1#Post78548

Lawdwaz,

Yes.  That was posted by my brother.  He was very active on both the handgunhunt and specialty pistols forums.  We hunted the same woods together for many years, and he was very happy to see this buck taken.

• 2 weeks later...