Oregon Militia & Other Western Militias

If I'm correct, he was having a hearing which I'm guessing happened recently.  Thats why we are hearing about his criminal activity now.  Im so sick, just like us all, of these criminals who think they are above the law.  They should tack on a few more years for this crime.  Let us all hope the do so they can keep this criminal behind bars and not pose a threat to any of us.

• Like 1

If I'm correct, he was having a hearing which I'm guessing happened recently.  Thats why we are hearing about his criminal activity now.  Im so sick, just like us all, of these criminals who think they are above the law.  They should tack on a few more years for this crime.  Let us all hope the do so they can keep this criminal behind bars and not pose a threat to any of us.

Would that apply to Mrs Clinton?

Would that apply to Mrs Clinton?

The teflon don? Hillary isnt on topic with this thread.

But.... Her business is in the news 24/7. She had her day in court so idk what else could really be done. Not a lawyer so im not sure if there is any other steps to take. But thats another thread in itself. I actually think there are some threads on her activity. Maybe you could add to those threads.

Edited by diplomat019

But.... Her business is in the news 24/7. She had her day in court so idk what else could really be done. Not a lawyer so im not sure if there is any other steps to take. But thats another thread in itself. I actually think there are some threads on her activity. Maybe you could add to those threads.

You're pretty selective about what criminals you believe are a threat to you.

BTW, Hillary did NOT have her day in court, as she wasn't even held accountable for her crimes with an indictment.  Just proves the law is not equal in America.  For Democrats, nothing in America deserves equality of treatment.

• Like 1

Your failure to recognize the lopsidedness of 'equal treatment under law' in this case is disturbing.

• Like 1

Why does anyone care?  Do you really think these guys are any threat to anyone?  There are real criminals on the loose that are psychopaths and elected officials.  You guys are worried about these guys because they don't like the Leftist agenda, where the other criminals I mentioned, do.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...