Frog poker..

wooly

Been hearing reports of nesting snappers so I shot out to look for a few this evening.

No luck with them, but I did find a couple green herons hunting frogs down in the crick.

These things normally give me fits trying to get close enough to them. Today they acted like I was invisible!

Must have been drunk on frog slime,lol

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

• Like 17

You actually photo-ed one swallowing a frog? Wooly you need to be paid for your work.

Thanks guys!

I enjoy this too much to make a job of it moog.

It's easy to see past my screw ups and imperfections when there's nothing on the line. My editing style and knowledge are too basic, and I'd rather shoot with no added pressure or expectations.

How long do you sit and watch to be able to get such cool shots....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm always on the move stones unless I'm shooting deer at dusk. Most anything I find while hiking through preferred areas at specific times of year.

I really don't have the patience to wait for critters to show up so I'm almost always active and look for them where I think they'll be.

The only exception is once I find what I'm looking for sometimes I have a hard time walking away from it.

I've gotten so wrapped up in taking pics that I looked up and couldn't remember where I was,lol

Once I find what I'm after I just try to keep up with it... or at least one step ahead of it by predicting what it will do next.

About 4 gennies?

Ha- I also wouldn't be able to get away with that if I was on someones payroll!

OSHA regs and all,lol.... :drinks:

• Like 3