pulling my socks over....

growalot

behave Pygmy... ;)

My pant legs...well obviously ticks. I'm in the woods in tall grass...but today I go to the garden to plant pole beans ...I walked through the tall clover in the garden while putting up the fence...get back home and I have been rubbing my legs  cause I had the creepy crawlies...sit down at the PC and I see a big blk ant walk across my arm ...WTH kill it...then I am still getting the crawlies on my legs...Well I had no socks, just the sneakers on because I had gone out to the post office...jump up and drop my pants...I have 3 giant blk ants on one leg and 2 on the other!!! WTH...I dang near knocked the computer of the desk  jumping and swatting at my legs....Yes... So I do not care what I look like in 80 -90 degree weather with my jeans tucked into my white work socks...and I won't ever forget why I do it again...now every thing itches geezzzz...lol

Summer creates a problem with warm temps and ticks. Shorts and short sleeved shirts make you a pretty good target. Can't see spraying permithrin on them as you're so exposed. Can't see hiking in long pants and long sleeves in hot temps. Always get nervous hiking with the wife n daughter because of this. Would love to do a bunch more hiking but fear of ticks has me saying no. Going for some serious hiking in July in Ithaca but trails very clear of tick haven. And always check well after. Never had ant problems before

One time I thought I had crabs............

Thank goodness it was ONLY ants.    :)

" Don't wait up for the shrimp boats, Mama, cuz I'm comin' home with the crabs !  "

I never had them before, but I sure don't want 'em AGAIN  !!

• Like 1

So, let me get this straight. Both grow and Law had ants in their pants..... I guess ants gets around.

:mosking:

I'd reply to that, Rob, but Growie asked me right off the bat to BEHAVE .....

SOOO I'm gonna be a good boy and not even MENTION the visual I got when she told about dropping her drawers and jumping around trying to get the ants off her legs......<< BIG smile>>.....

• Like 2

I'd reply to that, Rob, but Growie asked me right off the bat to BEHAVE .....

SOOO I'm gonna be a good boy and not even MENTION the visual I got when she told about dropping her drawers and jumping around trying to get the ants off her legs......<< BIG smile>>.....

LOL!

Can't like that but feel for you........ scares me. I've been tested a couple of times...the Other day I was moving rocks and look down to see my hand covered in tick sized bugs...I had ran my hand through a newly hatched batch of baby spiders ...thank God I had just seen Mom a big furry looking thing scamper off into the field..I have to say...at that moment the thought of those being ticks scared me more than the fact they were spiders!