4 Weeks Until NFL Football

Water Rat

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Having manning on the other side was their only advantage in that game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I root for the Panthers depending on who they play. Always have been a solid contender. Denver had more then just Manning, he didn't win the game alone. What hurt the Panthers in the SB was Newton choked harder in one game then Jim Kelly did in 4. LOL

HA! I didn't know the game was streaming free on the web. Just booted it up.

Edited by ....rob

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My point was that Manning was horrible all year and it was to
Carolinas advantage that he was out there

Don't get me wrong. I am not a fan in any way of the Broncos. The only way I want them to win is against the Giants, the Redskins, and the Cowboys. Notice that pattern? LOL

7 hours ago, Elmo said:

Peyton was absolutely horrible in the SB. Von Miller and the defense bailed him out and won the game.

Defense won almost all Denvers games last year. Pretty sure they had more defensive TD's than offensive in the first 3 games. Manning looked horrid for all but a few 

2 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Good game..........condolences to grampy.

LOL!...... They blew a 10 point lead! And the Panthers looked sluggish on both sides of the ball. Cam took a lot of shots, and didn't look too good by the end of the game, and wore the stupid towel over his head at the end. C'mon Man! And now they know a continuation of last season will not be handed to them. Kudo's to the Bronco's defense and their young quarterback who played like the champs they are! For football fans, it was a great first game of the season!!! For Panther fans, not so much.........:sorry:.......But at least the Panthers were all on their feet for the National Anthem.......:rolleyes: