Leasing Ruins Conservation

Tacti_Steve

16 hours ago, LJC said:

In some European countries when you buy a hunting licenses it gives  you the right to hunt all lands even private land  as long as you stay x number of feet from any building road on that property personal I think that's the way it should be people dont  own the wildlife on there property the state does  just because you own the land  should not stop others from hunting  it as long as they stay at a safe distance from your home .

Why does some guy with 1000 acres get to be the only one to hunt it when those deer belong to everyone . 

If this happened nobody would buy hunting land anymore and nobody would lease.

Your telling me if you did not  have to pay property tax on that land if you let other hunters on there you would have a problem with that ?  Btw you guys hunt Alot of people have hundreds of acres up there and don't hunt wouldn't  you like to go to other places besides your own land ?  

Yes I sure would, why the hell would I own the land if others can hunt it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Core said:

If this happened nobody would buy hunting land anymore and nobody would lease.

Just something to think about,  it Probably will not happen here because the property tax of those lands would go down and the tax on hunting licenses would go up they pay up to and over a  thousand dollars a year for a hunting license in parts of europe that do this but land owners don't get taxed as much or at all  over there it's a  give and take I guess I just like the idea of just  hunting  the country side with out being botherd by anyone.  Going from place to place .  I likept hunting different spots 

Do you pay my car insurance like I pay for a hunting license no you don't your example makes no sense next time think harder son, remember hunters pay to hunt its,not free   if I'm not near your house drive way .xct  not your concern if I'm hunting deer on  undeveloped land btw  you should not be paying tax on property that is undeveloped land in the first place I wouldn't expect people to let people go on there land with out some benefit .like a tax cut . Or 0 tax on land that's just left as woods .

I payed for my drivers license son, that gives me the ability to drive u pay your car insurance so I should be able to use your car! I have already payed the fees to legally drive son.

2 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I payed for my drivers license son, that gives me the ability to drive u pay your car insurance so I should be able to use your car! I have already payed the fees to legally drive son.

Yea and I pay my property tax also on my land so why can't I hunt your land then lol  

8 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you would rather spend thousands a year on property tax  just to keep land for hunting  sure it sounds dumb to you . Since all you want to do is hunt  your own private spot year after year . If you lease or just want to go from place to place it  sounds  great .  The money you spend on hunting land tax you could just shoot a trophy buck on a game farm lol  it kinda of = the same thing . Hunting cost money and time  no matter how you do it .

I just think it's a little better having more places to hunt like in that way all depends on how much privacy you want .

Ding ding ding well son you just answered your own question! You just proved exactly how stupid your idea is, son.

Just something to think about,  it Probably will not happen here because the property tax of those lands would go down and the tax on hunting licenses would go up they pay up to and over a  thousand dollars a year for a hunting license in parts of europe that do this but land owners don't get taxed as much or at all  over there it's a  give and take I guess I just like the idea of just  hunting  the country side with out being botherd by anyone.  Going from place to place .  I likept hunting different spots 

So you're saying you have been trespassing and people have been bothering you so you want the law changed so that you can trespass what a scumbag

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

So you're saying you have been trespassing and people have been bothering you so you want the law changed so that you can trespass what a scumbag

I don't trespass its the guys who buy hunting land usally doing that stuff as well as spot lighting baiting and hunting out of season ask any Dec officer and they will tell you the same that's a fact body .  That's why Alot of state land is devoid of life  all the neighbors around those  lands kill everything off or bait them off on to neighboring private land it's a big problem  DEC  reports say .

Seeing you haven't posted your name,nor the addresses of your vast hunting properties in order to level out the herd. Please, the least you could do is, link to or copy and paste these reports you mention.

BTW..which is it now..land owners and leasees aren't doing their part to kill deer..or they are killing every thing off. Once again  you guys can't  have it both ways.

Edited by growalot

7 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

I don't trespass its the guys who buy hunting land usally doing that stuff as well as spot lighting baiting and hunting out of season ask any Dec officer and they will tell you the same that's a fact body .  That's why Alot of state land is devoid of life  all the neighbors around those  lands kill everything off or bait them off on to neighboring private land it's a big problem  DEC  reports say .

Don't care much  either way I manage to kill deer public just more of a challenge I wouldn't mind things being different either 

I guess I've heard enough of this commie crap. All this, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" BS is getting a bit old. If you are such a big fan of the communist doctrine, go someplace where they still think that is the hot set-up.

But for me, I am a firm believer in a man's home is his castle and there are some limits on what a landowner should be forced to cede to the general public. I bought and maintain my property with my own legally gotten gains and will be the sole arbiter of who hunts my land. If you don't like that, then maybe one of those beacons of communist successes like Cuba or USSR would be a much better fit for someone  with your "ideals".

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I guess I've heard enough of this commie crap. All this, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" BS is getting a bit old. If you are such a big fan of the communist doctrine, go someplace where they still think that is the hot set-up.

But for me, I am a firm believer in a man's home is his castle and there are some limits on what a landowner should be forced to cede to the general public. I bought and maintain my property with my own legally gotten gains and will be the sole arbiter of who hunts my land. If you don't like that, then maybe one of those beacons of communist successes like Cuba or USSR would be a much better fit for someone  with your "ideals".

I should of mentioned places in your europe  that have that  law are not  communist country's btw 

And land owners can still keep people out by putting up fences  and you also cant go within so many feet of any structure on someones property including a ( fence) it's a little bit more complicated overthere plus they make you take like a 1 to 4 years of  college courses   to even own a gun and hunt  failure rate is high   and it's expensive . Lol  the over regulation is rediculus.  The way it is over  there   all the regulations land owners really don't have to worry about lots of hunters going on there property because they make it so hard to get the license your not going to see them anyway  lol 

God bless American . 

Edited by LJC

I should of mentioned places in your europe  that have that  law are not  communist country's btw 

And land owners can still keep people out by putting up fences  and you also cant go within so many feet of any structure on someones property including a ( fence) it's a little bit more complicated overthere plus they make you take like a 1 to 4 years of  college courses   to even own a gun and hunt  failure rate is high   and it's expensive . Lol  the over regulation is rediculus.  The way it is over  there   all the regulations land owners really don't have to worry about lots of hunters going on there property because they make it so hard to get the license your not going to see them anyway  lol 

God bless American . 

Sounds like a great place, when are you leaving?

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Sounds like a great place, when are you leaving?

No thanks but I do like vacationing there  funny part is a guy from usa can go hunt overthere on a guided hunt with no problem you don't have to do anything just have  the money to pay for the hunt lol 

11 minutes ago, LJC said:

No thanks but I do like vacationing there  funny part is a guy from usa can go hunt overthere on a guided hunt with no problem you don't have to do anything just have  the money to pay for the hunt lol 

someone should start doing that over here in the State's, that guided hunt thing sounds like a money maker.........can't believe nobody over here came up with that idea yet, those Europeans are always one step ahead of us.

• Like 2

God bless American . 

Now this is the good thing about a thread going on and on and on. You get some of these guys talking long enough....and the truth can't help but seep through...

• Like 1