This is good!

Yeah, it was satire, but I hope some of you noticed how many people were replying to that blog with the vast majority believing ever damned word of it.  Just shows that those on the right are just as gullible as anyone else if not more.  They have ZERO ability to differentiate reality from BS, which is quite frightening.  Paranioa rules every facet of their thinking.  That was my reason for posting it. 

I noticed that right off too Steve... didn't surprise me though... I've been to some of those DEC forums and saw the education level of many of the hunters their... scared the hell out of me!

I don't usually bust people for mis-used words but, if you are going to make a crack about other hunters intelligence you should at least use the right form of the word..its there not their. lol

And I must confess I knew it was satire, I just played along. Although I do think Bloomberg is nuts.

Yeah, it was satire, but I hope some of you noticed how many people were replying to that blog with the vast majority believing ever damned word of it.  Just shows that those on the right are just as gullible as anyone else if not more.  They have ZERO ability to differentiate reality from BS, which is quite frightening.  Paranioa rules every facet of their thinking.  That was my reason for posting it.

Stupidity plagues our society, doesnt matter what side of the fence you are on.