CNN Breaking news 10/28/2016: FBI investigating new Clinton emails

2 hours ago, Papist said:

Here is an example of progressive narrative and ideology trumping substance and justice:

Maher: ‘I Don’t Care’ If Hillary Has ‘JonBenét Ramsey in her Basement

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/maher-i-dont-care-if-hillary-has-jonbenet-ramsey-in-her-basement-im-still-not-voting-for-donald-trump/

It's too bad because maher actually does know better. He knows the democratic elite are morally bankrupt.

its crazy to watch the left come out to defend Hillary. I truly think NON libs are smarter than Libs. Rather than say Hillary has had a track record of corruption, they defend her. Now the right would see it for what it is. WE on the right know Trump is far from perfect, but Hillary supporters are still defending. She is Blaming the FBI This is all on her bad judgment and greed. Look at the shady people who she would take to the white house with her, very bad.

• Like 1

The adoring Clinton supporters like to point out that Jim Comey and the FBI never found any guilt, and that Hillery should therefore be considered innocent. This kind of BS thinking can be easily dismissed. James Comey laid out a very clear picture of the crimes and guilt of Hillary and her minion/operatives.

What he actually said, in the end, is that he found compelling reason to recommend prosecution but was unable to do so. Somebody, somewhere, with a lot of political clout, was running this episode of US political 2016 Drama.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, philoshop said:

Somebody, somewhere, with a lot of political clout, was running this episode of US political 2016 Drama.

It's almost as if his boss was directly appointed by the sitting president who also endorsed the person he was investigating while he was investigating her. And while we're making up fantasy scenarios, imagine if that very same boss had a secret meeting with the target of that investigation's husband, who was an ex-president himself, and the meeting happened just days before Comey's initial announcement. But, that's far too much of a conflict of interest to be taken seriously, you wouldn't even put that in a fictional story.

--------

Comey is finally shaping up to be the guy we were told he was during the investigation. A quassi political "rogue" who puts the law above the rest and will do what he thinks is right. He sure dropped the ball in July, but now he's telling his boss to pound sand, this has to get out, and so out it goes.

Hillary is of course bluffing, asking for more details. She better be careful because if he gives her what she's asking for it could end up going south for her even more.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Core said:

It's almost as if his boss was directly appointed by the sitting president who also endorsed the person he was investigating while he was investigating her. And while we're making up fantasy scenarios, imagine if that very same boss had a secret meeting with the target of that investigation's husband, who was an ex-president himself, and the meeting happened just days before Comey's initial announcement. But, that's far too much of a conflict of interest to be taken seriously, you wouldn't even put that in a fictional story.

--------

Comey is finally shaping up to be the guy we were told he was during the investigation. A quassi political "rogue" who puts the law above the rest and will do what he thinks is right. He sure dropped the ball in July, but now he's telling his boss to pound sand, this has to get out, and so out it goes.

Hillary is of course bluffing, asking for more details. She better be careful because if he gives her what she's asking for it could end up going south for her even more.

The wiener pervert  guy is in big trouble. 

This most be his get out of jail card .

Since he  sensed the DEMs   were  not going to protect him anymore you know dam well he most of told them about new information.  Made some deal with them  him probably.  Don't be surprised if  Anthony Weiner mysterious drops  dead like what has happened to a few people that worked for the clintons lol 

Trump is gaining in the polls at a blistering rate I wouldn't have thought possible. RCP aggregate has him down 2.2 and I think that is actually less when a few recent polls properly come through. 538 has him almost 30% but again I think they are lagging.

The big question is what else comes out this week. Clinton campaign is going to surely push some "trump is a rapist" or whatever else type crap shortly. Two big bomb shells left for clinton may be 

1) Comey honors her request for more info and it is bad (it will be; there is no way they merely have duplicated emails, I don't believe)
2) Assange does a final KO with some crazy stuff out of wikileaks

4 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I am starting to see a scary scenario where Trump crushes Clinton with the popular vote but doesn't not win enough electoral votes.

This may be correct, hope not. Its a good time for Trump do a Prime time TV plea to the American people. Just outline his case without the BS. I'd like to see a solid Dem state flip Trump for the win. FL, Ohio, how about a MI or PA upset. Hope is all we have at this point with 1 week to go.