America as seen from abroad.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, Pamela Schuffert is:

A born-again Christian of 35 years now, former Bible college student of several years, former YWAM'er, with years with OPERATION RESCUE Christian pro-life organization saving the unborn from abortion in many states. More recently, 13 years an investigative journalist working with victims to EXPOSE satanism in America today, having written numerous reports exposing satanism and having worked for years to help rescue victims from satanist attacks in various location like ASHEVILLE, NC, OHIO, INDIANA and many other locations.

Her reports exposing SATANISM IN AMERICA TODAY can be read on http://www.educate-yourself.org/ps/ . Schuffert was almost killed more than once by the satanists of the mountains of NC while aiding victims in those mountains.

ONLY because of her strong Christian commitment and walk is she alive today, having survived many attacks during her years of ministry to aid victims of satanism.

Her pastor can be contacted to confirm her solid Christian background and status directly. Pastor Ed Brouwer, Montreat Presbyterian Church Montreat, NC, at

[email protected]

Due to her exposing in depth the NEW WORLD ORDER and various gov/mil black ops, COINTELPRO has been dispersed by the CIA/FBI, creating a smear campaign in the hopes of derailing her consistent investigative reporting. Barbara Hartwell, exposed as working for the CIA to smear/slander/discredit many on government hate lists, has falsely accused Schuffert of "being involved in satanism."

But COINTELPRO attacks come with the turf in this kind of reporting that continually offends the US government plus the satanists of this nation.

Before you pick up and pass on false information from COINTELPRO, do yourself (and the rest of us)a favor. Get in contact directly with that person accused and GET THE FACTS and document those facts BEFORE you pass them on as TRUTH. 

This is who you want to use to validate your positions?  This is why you can't be taken seriously.

I guess you guys only have the ability to attack the messenger and not the message.  What's the matter, the article too deep for you to discuss?

It's not that the message is too deep, it's that the messenger is too shallow.  Anyone who uses theology in the context of a political discussion is not to be taken seriously.

It's not that the message is too deep, it's that the messenger is too shallow.  Anyone who uses theology in the context of a political discussion is not to be taken seriously.

Now that I couldn't disagree with more. Ones religious foundations contributes to and in many cases form their beliefs , positions and convictions, both of which are important in any political discussion or evaluation. (such as evaluating a candidate)

Now that I couldn't disagree with more. Ones religious foundations contributes to and in many cases form their beliefs , positions and convictions, both of which are important in any political discussion or evaluation. (such as evaluating a candidate)

You would agree that it is a slippery slope, though, right?

You would agree that it is a slippery slope, though, right?

I agree it is a valid reality. Politics and religion are not empirical persuits such as true science. Politics and religion have a basis in each individual's experience, belifefs and  values. by nature we will lean towards a political group or candidate that share( or at least says they do) those in common with us. Same is true with religion. and they spill into each other becasue of common beliefs and those same values.

There is no practical wasy to totally separate the two. There really doesn't have to be IF we are guided by what the founding fathers set forth. Our Constitution and  founding documents were set up to limit any radical views (political or religious) that might try to find their way in. We just have to stay between the lines and address any instance on it's individual merits within those boundries.

There is no practical wasy to totally separate the two. There really doesn't have to be IF we are guided by what the founding fathers set forth. Our Constitution and  founding documents were set up to limit any radical views (political or religious) that might try to find their way in.

a lot of guys on this thread have been quick to reference the constitution or 'the foundations of the country'.  separation of church and state is explicit in the constition- may have been the primary reason for the formation of the union.  i don't disagree that it's hard to completely separate the two- people's politics usually follow along with their religious beliefs.  don't get me started on this one.  one man's definition of 'radical views' is another man's definition of a 'passionate belief'.

There is no practical wasy to totally separate the two. There really doesn't have to be IF we are guided by what the founding fathers set forth. Our Constitution and  founding documents were set up to limit any radical views (political or religious) that might try to find their way in.

a lot of guys on this thread have been quick to reference the constitution or 'the foundations of the country'.  separation of church and state is explicit in the constition- may have been the primary reason for the formation of the union.  i don't disagree that it's hard to completely separate the two- people's politics usually follow along with their religious beliefs.  don't get me started on this one.  one man's definition of 'radical views' is another man's definition of a 'passionate belief'.

Actually "seperation of church and state," is not explicit in the constitution.

I agree an organized state religion shoudl not happen and everyone should have the opportunity to worship as they wish as long as it is lawful and does not infringe on others rights.

but the beliefs and views of the religions that the peopl practice ARE an influence on their political leanings. I wish you could explain how that is not true, if you think that.

Say a persons religious views really focused on the taking care of te poor and their fimiliy devouted a lot of time to that cause. I would think that many who shared that view would be in favor of some form of public assistance for the poor. it is a family value and a religious belief that spill into a political leaning. do they fall in line with every view of one party or another? Probably not. But in a 2 party system you choose based on how that scale tips for you. what party supports the highest quantity of topic as you hold dear? It really would be the same process if it were a 20 party system.

Just my take, but how I see it

Actually "seperation of church and state," is not explicit in the constitution.

I was correct in my hunch that it wouldn't take long for someone here to make this point.  Many times things are like clockwork on hunting forums.  We can set our clocks to what will be said, and when.  LOL  I always have said that if there was an open season on hunters, the vast majority would get shot at first light on opening morning.  They surely are not very difficult to pattern.  LOL

Actually this forum is turning me off lately. You have to weed through all the political and religion stuff- have at it but I don't need to come to a hunting website to discuss this stuff. I know what you'll say

don't read it if you don't like it. So be it.  Bang another one taken on opening day! lol

I always have said that if there was an open season on hunters, the vast majority would get shot at first light on opening morning.  They surely are not very difficult to pattern.  LOL

Let me know when that is going to happen...I want to start to logbby for AR's ;)  what measurement are we going to use for a minimum hunter? Be nice!!

I was correct in my hunch that it wouldn't take long for someone here to make this point.  Many times things are like clockwork on hunting forums.  We can set our clocks to what will be said, and when.  LOL  I always have said that if there was an open season on hunters, the vast majority would get shot at first light on opening morning.  They surely are not very difficult to pattern.  LOL

So, you are saying I should not have made that point? Why not?

I find it interesting this thread has become a discussion on religion, when the original post is a letter from a Russian about their views on current American events and it's possible outcome.

The proclivities of the blogger have no influence on the subject matter in the letter she posted.  The point of the post was to show the opinion of members of the EU regarding the current state of affairs in America.

The blogger obviously found the letter useful for her purposes as well, but the letter and the blogger have nothing to do with each other.  It seems posting comments about her, or her religious beliefs is a vain attempt to distract the thread and change the subject.

I also find it interesting that people who will stand up for the right to practice the Muslim faith in America, which I do not argue with, will turn around and protest the minute any political discussion comes from a Christian source.

That can only be considered hypocrisy and self serving.  I notice many self proclaimed intellectuals in America will viciously attack any religious speech that is from a Christian source while not challenging any other religious speech from Islam or even Satanists, which is what the blogger of this letter is involved in challenging.

And to attack me for posting it, while calling my views shallow, or less than serious, is laughable in it's desperation.

I always have said that if there was an open season on hunters, the vast majority would get shot at first light on opening morning.  They surely are not very difficult to pattern.  LOL

Let me know when that is going to happen...I want to start to logbby for AR's ;)  what measurement are we going to use for a minimum hunter? Be nice!!

Oh man, Culver!  You really got my wheels turning now.  I know I have a terrific cartoon at home somewhere that would fit perfectly here.  It probably might be banned for the adult content, but would be downright perfect for the minimum requirements that might be needed on (male) hunters!! 8)  Three inch minimum might work on humans, too! LOL

Actually this forum is turning me off lately. You have to weed through all the political and religion stuff- have at it but I don't need to come to a hunting website to discuss this stuff. I know what you'll say

don't read it if you don't like it. So be it.  Bang another one taken on opening day! lol

LOL, man they are dropping like flies aren't they!  If you think the deer take on opening day is something, you wouldn't want to see the numbers on the hunter harvest!  LOL

Hey Burt...I thinkk most of it has been kept ont he Political discussion section. If there are a few off of it oen of the guys could easily move them.

It will get better as soon as May 1st rolls around... :) ..It has been a long winter and cabin fever is running rampant

May 1st, I hear ya!