Presidential Sabotage?

46 minutes ago, Core said:

I still think Bush was a worse president than Obama because of the war. He misled the country and it was a total cluster.

So It looks like you still believe that it was all GWB fault for the war,we are all entitled to our opinions some right some wrong no matter what the facts state.

3 hours ago, chas0218 said:

What would you rather he did instead? I mean he didn't choose the time in which the world trade centers were hit. Once his term was up it was Obama's turn to carry the torch and he screwed up. We can blame only Obama it was also his advisors that steered him in the direction he took. Obama's cabinet, and advisors screwed his presidency as much as he did. 

It was the iraq war. He was a bit hands tied on afghanistan I think, but iraq was an unmitigated disaster and absolutely unnecessary.

3 hours ago, 52 farmer said:

So It looks like you still believe that it was all GWB fault for the war,we are all entitled to our opinions some right some wrong no matter what the facts state.

For the iraq war, yes more or less I think it was his fault and I have thought for many years he and his immediate cabinet should have been brought up on charges for what they did. This is the longest war the US has ever been in, completely unnecessary, and fomented on trumped up and wantonly incorrect information. It was negligent in the extreme and there has never been an atonement for it. Instead, we've had 1M+ people dead as a result and trillions flushed down the toilet as well. Meanwhile he retires happy as a lark in Texas. It's wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Core said:

For the iraq war, yes more or less I think it was his fault and I have thought for many years he and his immediate cabinet should have been brought up on charges for what they did. This is the longest war the US has ever been in, completely unnecessary, and fomented on trumped up and wantonly incorrect information. It was negligent in the extreme and there has never been an atonement for it. Instead, we've had 1M+ people dead as a result and trillions flushed down the toilet as well. Meanwhile he retires happy as a lark in Texas. It's wrong.

Should the members of Congress that voted to do it be brought up on charges as well?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Core said:
31 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Certainly his corrupt, war profiting VP. as well as their public relations flunky Colin Powell

I keep forgetting the left is lily white and has never done anything against anyone.The sooner you libs understand that both parties function for themselves and not for you the better off you will be.This clown that has been in for 8 yrs has divided this country to the limit,with HOPE+CHANGE,I mean Bull hit that he has spread.How about all you lefty's tell us exactly what the clown in charge has done to make things better for this country.Please don't answer with GWB shortcomings again.

15 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Should the members of Congress that voted to do it be brought up on charges as well?

Depends how much knowledge they had about the lies being knowingly told. The public was clearly misled, and there is no denying that. It's a demonstrable fact: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-09-06-poll-iraq_x.htm

Congress was as well, though anybody who voted on it and has a substantially more in dept knowledge about the scam being laid should be charged also.

I'm sad that so many people think lying about a war and then conducting it is just something to shrug about and carry on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Core said:

Depends how much knowledge they had about the lies being knowingly told. The public was clearly misled, and there is no denying that. It's a demonstrable fact: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-09-06-poll-iraq_x.htm

Congress was as well, though anybody who voted on it and has a substantially more in dept knowledge about the scam being laid should be charged also.

I'm sad that so many people think lying about a war and then conducting it is just something to shrug about and carry on.

What do you think about the intentional lack of war against Islamist terrorism? Is ignoring reality a virtue?

Bush screwed up, and Obama screwed up by doubling down on Bush's screw-up. It's called politics. But we finally have a clear-thinking President who doesn't give a sh*t about politics. I fully support him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Core said:

I surely don't agree with what was done.I do believe there were many other circumstances involved that us the public wasn't privey too.Any chemical mass destruction items that were never found there,were probably moved with all the time that was allowed between when they said they were going to inspect to when the inspection actually happened.

Think about the illegal AR'S that are in your house and Coumo sends a letter that they will inspect your house in 2 weeks,I'm sure they are moved immediately.This is just a example i am not insinuating anything on your part.

I do believe  that any thing that has a connection to the gov.has to be looked at thru the BS meter.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

I surely don't agree with what was done.I do believe there were many other circumstances involved that us the public wasn't privey too.Any chemical mass destruction items that were never found there,were probably moved with all the time that was allowed between when they said they were going to inspect to when the inspection actually happened.

Think about the illegal AR'S that are in your house and Coumo sends a letter that they will inspect your house in 2 weeks,I'm sure they are moved immediately.This is just a example i am not insinuating anything on your part.

I do believe  that any thing that has a connection to the gov.has to be looked at thru the BS meter.

There is no question that he had them in his hands at one time. He used them on his own people, the Kurds in 88. 

• Like 3

On 1/12/2017 at 9:35 AM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

And don't forget the bath they have taken at the state level with historical losses of Governors and state  representatives 

...that's bitter sweet.  here in NY we kept ours and have rock bottom voter turn out for his re-election year.  next one is coming around though.

10 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

...that's bitter sweet.  here in NY we kept ours and have rock bottom voter turn out for his re-election year.  next one is coming around though.

It sure is a shame that we can't get the blow heart voted out,but when you have died in the wool demo rats that would vote for the devil as long as long as they have a D next to their name+ lazy asses that won't leave their chair to vote,all contribute to where we are today.

7 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

It sure is a shame that we can't get the blow heart voted out,but when you have died in the wool demo rats that would vote for the devil as long as long as they have a D next to their name+ lazy asses that won't leave their chair to vote,all contribute to where we are today.

his father lost because upstate for once got off their a** to vote during a low voter turn out year, only slightly lower than last time current cuomo was up for re-election.  it can still happen any election year the seat comes up, but for some reason people don't think that.  they just look at overall voting population numbers and we know that's not accurate.

7 hours ago, philoshop said:

What do you think about the intentional lack of war against Islamist terrorism? Is ignoring reality a virtue?

Bush screwed up, and Obama screwed up by doubling down on Bush's screw-up. It's called politics. But we finally have a clear-thinking President who doesn't give a sh*t about politics. I fully support him.

I hate obama's political correctness and his inability to speak of islamic terrorism.

But I feel like the whole country was so misled over iraq that when obama was running in 2008 and one of the few brave enough to have voted against that invasion i thought hell, sign me up. Let's do this. And eight years later, the fact he has yet to embroil the country in another--frankly treasonous--adventure somewhere, costing blood and treasure, is why for me Obama could never have been as bad a president as Bush. I differ with him ideologically in virtually every way, but bush was incompetent, negligent, and IMO criminal. That's why I consider him to be one of the country's worst presidents ever.

I'm glad trump won and I'm sick to death of progressives. But, i still hold a special place in my heart for scorn for Bush over starting the iraq war. 

45 minutes ago, Core said:

I hate obama's political correctness and his inability to speak of islamic terrorism.

But I feel like the whole country was so misled over iraq that when obama was running in 2008 and one of the few brave enough to have voted against that invasion i thought hell, sign me up. Let's do this. And eight years later, the fact he has yet to embroil the country in another--frankly treasonous--adventure somewhere, costing blood and treasure, is why for me Obama could never have been as bad a president as Bush. I differ with him ideologically in virtually every way, but bush was incompetent, negligent, and IMO criminal. That's why I consider him to be one of the country's worst presidents ever.

I'm glad trump won and I'm sick to death of progressives. But, i still hold a special place in my heart for scorn for Bush over starting the iraq war. 

Just so I understand. you voted for Obama because Bush (who wasn't even running) took us into the war?

and you do know he wasn't in office to vote for or against the invasion? He didn't get into national office until 2004, i think. the invasion was 2003+-. he did constantly say he didn't support the war but voted in favor of every budget for it. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club