Police Run Guy Over

Lawdwaz

I have very little feelings for ass holes such as this guy and would have zero problem if the cops shot him. How can anyone say that the car wasn't a good move? Most cars now have those nice push bumpers on them so it wouldn't damage the car and if the pin him against the wall he won't be going anywhere putting anyone else in danger. To me this was a best case scenario, no one was seriously injured and the idiot is off the streets sounds like a win to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have very little feelings for ass holes such as this guy and would have zero problem if the cops shot him. How can anyone say that the car wasn't a good move? Most cars now have those nice push bumpers on them so it wouldn't damage the car and if the pin him against the wall he won't be going anywhere putting anyone else in danger. To me this was a best case scenario, no one was seriously injured and the idiot is off the streets sounds like a win to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 1000%....I sure wouldn't want to be a cop these days. No matter what you choose it is the wrong way. I feel awful for what they have to put up with. If you have a knife and are being aggressive to a police officer, are told to drop the knife and don't comply. As far as I am concerned you should get a double tap to the chest. This police officer chose a different way and is still getting scrutinized. Being a police officer is a lose lose situation these days and it is a real problem.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pistolp71 said:

Big supporter of police huh. 

Another armchair quarterback. "approaching officers with a large knife when he was hit by the police vehicle". Is all I needed to read. I'm sure you and a few others on this board could have done a better job..

How about you GFY? 

I have my opinion, you can have yours.  Life rambles on.........

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

How about you GFY? 

I have my opinion, you can have yours.  Life rambles on.........

Larry? You hitting the brown cocktails again? Just kidding big guy.

Look, if it's good enough for terrorists, why not LEO's? Saves tax dollars if they don't have to use bullets.

Can you tell I'm on the kindle?…seriously even if I didn't know how to spell  it, was spelled in previous posts. All I had to do is look to get two DiffeiIfferent spellings..loldefault_rolleyes.gif
Now I just corrected d i f f e r e n t  4 x's.....it will only except a space between each letter in order to not "correct" it.

Grow... when it tried to correct it it shows up in the little boxes at bottom of screen that has the words in them. If you hold the wrong spelling down a box will pop up that says delete word. Click yes and it will no longer Auto correct to that. At least that's how it works on most.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've never noticed this..I will look thanks.....How do I get it to stop making it's own sentences?...I did some reading, the new ones have cameras now. The reviews are in the dumper. I might just give it up and go buy a new phone. We have exhausted our search for the other one. I've lost all the pictures I had of River on it. Just never got around to down loading them, too many lessons relearned. Just finding it difficult, it's so very nice not having to answer a phone. I realized the other day while out and about, no one ever looks up any more. It is a quick glance to make sure they aren't being "crowded" or to make sure they aren't about to run in to something. Well spending money, we have it,I have a real problem parting with it. It will probably take me another 6 mos. to move on and get the phone...wouldn't have gotten the last but our daughter had to upgrade for her job and we bought her "older" one. All the Kindle is used for is talking to you guys when not near the computer and checking the weather and e-mails....