holy smoke !!!

rachunter

4 hours ago, growalot said:

No... the first thing I thought about is ,Were those dummy's laying prone on the ground?, How can they not know how fast a gator really is if it wants to be?

I call that "gene pool cleaning".... don't warn anyone, just let nature do it's job... 

• Like 4

Paula,

Gators are nothing down there..though ones that big are something!...We lived just South of Orlando and most of the parks had,what they called lakes...ponds for up here...but they had life guards to tell us when to get out of the water due to gator sightings...Any time my uncle went out to sit on the patio he sent his dachshund out first...He'd have gators sleeping under the picnic table......housing development around a "lake". every once in a while school would open late...big rattlers in the hall ways,would need clearing....lol it was interesting

I have family down there, most are south of Orlando. My father goes daily just to look at the gator, his hope is to see that sucker out of the water. 

Last year the cops chased a robber behind them, he hid in the water!!  He was killed by a gator. Hahaha

Edited by Paula
  • Like 2