Milo Yiannopoulos disinvited from CPAC after recording resurfaces of him discussing pedophilia

"Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/milo-yiannopoulos-disinvited-cpac-pedophilia-comments-article-1.2977414

Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

The men in the joint video interview then discuss Milo’s experience at age 14.

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…”

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

There is no defense of what he said.

Age of consent in Hawaii for marriage is 15. Several US states are 16. I consider that too young myself for practical reasons and reasons of mental maturity, even if the people involved are biologically mature. Modern education has extended childhood. It wasn't that long ago that people married at 14, girls anyway, historically.

Milo is a messed up individual on many levels. He was abused as child. I don't condone his lifestyle. But there is something else going on here politically. Flynn was first on the deep-state radar, now Milo. And it is funny to see leftists all of sudden giving credence to accusations of pedophilia in light of the PizzaGate scandal. More to come on that story too.

Its also amusing to see leftists come out on this given how quiet they are on the UN's support for NAMBLA. No lefty tears there

Edited by Papist

You are defending what he said then?

There are no conspiracies here, no need to attempt to twist anything. He said what he said and you are trying to defend that for some strange, sick, reason. You are not making America great again by doing so. I sincerely hope you will get some help.

Disgusting.

3 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

I can read and comprehend just fine, you are a pedophile defending sicko.

I don't see where anyone defended pedophilia here... at best a disagreement on age of consent by Milo... nowhere does he defend pedophilia.. in fact this is his quote, " You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

1 hour ago, nyantler said:

I don't see where anyone defended pedophilia here... at best a disagreement on age of consent by Milo... nowhere does he defend pedophilia.. in fact this is his quote, " You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Joe are you sober? 

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys."

That's Milo justifying pedophiles. Papist defended him by suggesting 

This is a deep-state operation to destroy the new right movement and create complete grid-lock around the Trump administration and its popular supporters. 

ergo he is defending pedophiles. Milo is just about done with his career as a fake conservative, he is playing a character because he really isn't a conservative and admitted as much on Bill Maher last week. 

Joe are you sober? 
Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys."
This is a deep-state operation to destroy the new right movement and create complete grid-lock around the Trump administration and its popular supporters. 
ergo he is defending pedophiles. Milo is just about done with his career as a fake conservative, he is playing a character because he really isn't a conservative and admitted as much on Bill Maher last week. 

If you every actually watched and listened yo any of Milo's speaches (in full not the clips on face book) you would know he is not a conservative in the historical sense. To start with the obvious hes gay. Many of his political views are libratarian. What really gets people worked up about this guy is he is not politically correct. He uses common sence to hammer on the smowflakes and the elitists that think they can run your or my life better then we can. Now with any public figure they will say things or take stances on things that aren't liked, nor accepted by the general public but thats what keeps him relavent. This is where that free speech thing comes into play......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, tuckersdaddy said:

If you every actually watched and listened yo any of Milo's speaches (in full not the clips on face book) you would know he is not a conservative in the historical sense. To start with the obvious hes gay. Many of his political views are libratarian. What really gets people worked up about this guy is he is not politically correct. He uses common sence to hammer on the smowflakes and the elitists that think they can run your or my life better then we can. Now with any public figure they will say things or take stances on things that aren't liked, nor accepted by the general public but thats what keeps him relavent. This is where that free speech thing comes into play......

i actually like the guy. the common sense and libertarian ideas.

what he said here is not in the same bucket. I agree he is not promoting pedophilia, but 13 year old boys and men? We need to stop blanket support of people who say a lot of things we agree with. That doesn't mean we have to support everything they say.

trump is a great example. I believe in most of what he says and does. That doesn't mean I defend everything. Some of the things the guy tweets are ridiculous.

You can like Milo and not defend what he said here. I know a lot of you have kids. If you're having trouble grasping some of what he's condoning here think about your 13 year old with an older man.

Edited by Belo

i actually like the guy. the common sense and libertarian ideas.

what he said here is not in the same bucket. I agree he is not promoting pedophilia, but 13 year old boys and men? We need to stop blanket support of people who say a lot of things we agree with. That doesn't mean we have to support everything they say.
trump is a great example. I believe in most of what he says and does. That doesn't mean I defend everything. Some of the things the guy tweets are ridiculous.
You can like Milo and not defend what he said here. I know a lot of you have kids. If you're having trouble grasping some of what he's condoning here think about your 13 year old with an older man.

Ive met some vary level headed young teens, that chaseing sex isnt on there high priority list... and i know 20 and 30yr olds that have absolutly no buisness breeding. I am very mainstream thinking kids should be left to be kids but hey hes entitled ti speak his mind... And yes there is a adouble standard as the last meme pointed out.. There wouldnt be such the out rage if it had been an older women... but its the same thing.

Ive met some vary level headed young teens, that chaseing sex isnt on there high priority list... and i know 20 and 30yr olds that have absolutly no buisness breeding. I am very mainstream thinking kids should be left to be kids but hey hes entitled ti speak his mind... And yes there is a adouble standard as the last meme pointed out.. There wouldnt be such the out rage if it had been an older women... but its the same thing.

I didn't say he wasn't entitled to speak his mind, but he's not free from consequences. And thus why he lost his job.

12 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I thought breitbart didnt cater to the pc crowd?   They supported free speech?   Looks like they crumbled pretty quick.  

Somewhat endorsing man/boy sex at 13 is not catering to the PC crowd. That's just principals. Now go back to watching Rachel Maddow so you can feel good about losing the election.

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Somewhat endorsing man/boy sex at 13 is not catering to the PC crowd. That's just principals. Now go back to watching Rachel Maddow so you can feel good about losing the election.

I didnt lose any election you libtard.  

Go ask breitbart execs what principles they have when they hired him

Edited by diplomat019

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, Doewhacker said:

Joe are you sober? 

Ok I get it.. you don't know what pedophilia is. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but I don't see him justifying pedophilia. More about his thoughts on the disparity in the age of consent around the country.