URGENT Phone Calls Needed to the Assembly and Senate Leadership TODAY!

tughillmcd

Calls Needed TODAY to Assembly Speaker Heastie and Senate Majority Leader Flanagan 

Please take the time to call Speaker Heastie's and Senate Majority Leader Flanagan's offices and respectfully request they adopt Part GGG of the Senate Budget proposal to bring Full Inclusion of Crossbows into the archery season for ALL Hunters Statewide, utilizing a Bow Privilege.

We are coming down to the last couple days of the negotiations process and we need EVERYONE to make the calls now.

Call Today and Every Day through Friday.

With the momentum created from 2000 letters of support for Full Inclusion in the last 8 weeks, we can not afford to let up now.

Lets continue to work together to get this done.

Speaker Heastie's Albany Office Phone Number 518-455-3791

Senate Majority Leader Flanagan's
Albany Office Phone Number
518-455-2071

Not available to make your calls during office hours?
Call anytime and leave a message

I Just Called, Will You?

Online Newsletter

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:07 PM, tughillmcd said:
Calls Needed TODAY to Assembly Speaker Heastie and Senate Majority Leader Flanagan 

Please take the time to call Speaker Heastie's and Senate Majority Leader Flanagan's offices and respectfully request they adopt Part GGG of the Senate Budget proposal to bring Full Inclusion of Crossbows into the archery season for ALL Hunters Statewide, utilizing a Bow Privilege.

We are coming down to the last couple days of the negotiations process and we need EVERYONE to make the calls now.

Call Today and Every Day through Friday.

With the momentum created from 2000 letters of support for Full Inclusion in the last 8 weeks, we can not afford to let up now.

Lets continue to work together to get this done.

Speaker Heastie's Albany Office Phone Number 518-455-3791

Senate Majority Leader Flanagan's
Albany Office Phone Number
518-455-2071

Not available to make your calls during office hours?
Call anytime and leave a message

I Just Called, Will You?

Online Newsletter

4/1 was three days ago. Any updates?

No big deal either way.  At least crossbows still have the peak of the rut in the southern zone, plus 3 days earlier in October, up in the northern zone, prior to ML.    That makes 17 days that I can use my cheap, entry-level crossbow in NY.   I might have dumped a grand into one if they gave it all of archery season.   Now, in 3 more days, I can use that cash on a new rifle, if I hear that full inclusion get's shot down again this year.   Also, it will be nice spending that early part of "crossbow off-limits" archery season doing a little more small game hunting.  It sure would make filling DMP tags a lot easier in overpopulated zones if they let the crossbow in at the start.   Those doe groups wise up and go nocturnal real fast after they detect a little early archery season pressure.   Fortunately, it has usually been easy for me to take a buck with one after the rut kicks in.  I am still waiting for the first doe however.           

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Once the official word of no xbow is given. I'm buying a Mathews and will shoot someone's target buck on 10/1!

Lookout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome to come and try to shoot mine. 

• Like 1