‘Just See How I Shoot.’ In Norway, Women Are Joining the Hunt.

EspressoBuzz

Women/young women that hunt are great in my opinion. It took me a few years to slowly introduce my wife and now she absolutely loves hunting , shooting etc. if more women would go into it with a open mind , I think they would enjoy the experience. 

And my wife has out shot me before and other men so yeah there's that ....

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

Woman have been big hunters in this part of our state, at least, since before I was born. My grandmother and many others. Actually woman that have since past of old age and are now in their late 70's-80's...I am on a few hunting forums from across the country, with many woman my age and older that have hunted most of their lives. ..it use to surprise me but not any more. I have also met and spoken with a large number of young woman that have gotten into hunting, then have gotten their boy friends into it.

In the early 70's when some older farmers, took me under their wing and got me started in hunting. One of the older guy's had a sister that hunted. They all said she was the luckiest person in the woods, because she always shot a deer! Of course all those old guy's would never admit she was a better hunter. But I think she was! And a crack shot too! Every season, I pass by one of her favorite spots on the corner of a field stone fence. Take my hat off and send her a little "hello'. And ask for a little bit of her "luck".

• Like 2

Thank God too!! We may be your best defense if the shite really hits the fan..This is why  some are so afraid of their woman in other countries. Put a gun in the hands of a woman that can shoot and has a natural instinct to protect what she loves...besides...we have a natural killer instinct that lays dormant just under the surface.  lol wink to you Expresso...:wink: