Tonights MLB's Home Run Derby

Water Rat

Kids like Stanton and Judge are great for baseball! Doesn't matter if you are a fan of the teams they play for. So refreshing to see these young guys come up into the league and do so well. Hope they all do well, and put on a show!

Kids like Stanton and Judge are great for baseball! Doesn't matter if you are a fan of the teams they play for. So refreshing to see these young guys come up into the league and do so well. Hope they all do well, and put on a show!

The amount of great players in MLB under 25 years old is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I mostly hate the lame stats that ESPN concocts but the exit velocity/launch angle stuff is fascinating. I hope they have a lot of that tonight. They've even got throwing velocity stats for the fielders

Just reading the Buffalo News now

Stanton's average exit velocity is 90.8

Bour 89.9

Sano 94

Judge 96.1

• Like 1

Just reading the Buffalo News now

Stanton's average exit velocity is 90.8

Bour 89.9

Sano 94

Judge 96.1

GQ magazine rated Judge with a 34.6/100 rating based strictly on looks. Poor guy....he's got a great face for radio though.

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

GQ magazine rated Judge with a 34.6/100 rating based strictly on looks. Poor guy....he's got a great face for radio though.

You figure between him and Michael Strahan, they would have at found at least one dentist in NY that can fix those gaps.

• Like 1

You figure between him and Michael Strahan, they would have at found at least one dentist in NY that can fix those gaps.

Yea. The gap is the least of Judge's worries though. He needs a full facial reconstruction if he ever plans to be the face of the Yankees. Unless Mongaloids become a fad soon?

Yea. The gap is the least of Judge's worries though. He needs a full facial reconstruction if he ever plans to be the face of the Yankees. Unless Mongaloids become a fad soon?

Judge has an awwwwwwwfffuuuulllll lot of real estate in your head Biz. I'm starting to think you're in love with him

• Like 4

Judge has an awwwwwwwfffuuuulllll lot of real estate in your head Biz. I'm starting to think you're in love with him

Nah He's not even close to being in my top 7 hated all time. That list, in no particular order, is as follows:

Arod
Peyton Manning
Tiger Woods
Norte Dame football
LeBron James
Kardashian family
Joe Buck