Help! Opinions needed for weekend strategy

regulat0r

Hey all. Looking for some opinions and recommendations for my hunting strategy this weekend. Due to family and work commitments, I can only hunt one morning a week. This wknd its Sunday. The fact that it’s going to be oct 22nd and 74 degrees is making the hunting conditions less than ideal however I don’t have the luxury of being picky w the conditions. I have 3 stands that are set. I’m stumped as to which one I should hunt Sunday morning. If you could please look at my 3 options and make your best recommendation based on the date and temp, it would be much appreciated. Bonus points will be given for providing detailed rationale. Thank you!!

1- middle of a long oak flat that is located In between a natural travel route between a stone wall and power lines

2- edge of a swamp next to a pinch point in between a feeding area and bedding area(pines)

3- top of a ridge (containing many oaks) in between very thick bedding area and large standing corn fields.