Need to work together

noodle one

Yeah Doe, and do you remember that we went leopard hunting right afterwards?  We went out with that neat crossbow some nice charitable person sent us from the USA.

That was quite a hunt, live human bait is often frowned upon but it works! what was the name of that american that gave us the crossbow do you remember?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe,..i believe in wakin up tamara..and doin somthin again..if i was to try to relate myself to any belief system..id say wicken..they believe in sun, moon earth..etc..things you can see and feel..but i am nothing religion wise..if you believe..cool with me..i like believing and living like no one but me controls what i do and what happens compared to what i do..

That was quite a hunt, live human bait is often frowned upon but it works! what was the name of that american that gave us the crossbow do you remember?

Nothing like live human bait, that's for sure.  The whiter skinned human the better when it comes to baiting leopards! 

Don't exactly remember the name of who sent us the crossbow, but I know he was from upstate NY.  The letter did say that he was sending us the bow because they weren't legal to hunt with in his home state. Too bad for him and lucky for us!  I still wear those leopard teeth on a chain around my neck! 

Nothing like live human bait, that's for sure.  The whiter skinned human the better when it comes to baiting leopards! 

Don't exactly remember the name of who sent us the crossbow, but I know he was from upstate NY.  The letter did say that he was sending us the bow because they weren't legal to hunt with in his home state. Too bad for him and lucky for us!  I still wear those leopard teeth on a chain around my neck!

I am wearing the loin cloth that I made from the Leopard hide right now! Its a bit snug but still works.

I think the guy that sent them was named Eddie but can't be certain?

I am wearing the loin cloth that I made from the Leopard hide right now! Its a bit snug but still works.

Yeah, those loin cloths were snug because we had a white American missionary woman sew them for us.  I guess she didn't realize that us African boys needed a bit more room down there compared to white American choirboys she worked with back in the states.

I think the guy that sent them was named Eddie but can't be certain?

A leopard skin loincloth AND your mink lined thong..??..

That is the HEIGHT of pygmy fashion, Whacker...

I'm so envious that I  just drooled all over the bone in my nose..

Hell Pygmy you were there too, you were to short to make it on the screen though. They didn't pan down to your level, sorry.

And it is actually a Leapord skin mink lined thong, as I said it has gotten a bit snug over the years, what started as a loin cloth has turned into a thong.

No Steve, you've got it all wrong...

What I meant was that my LEGS are too short..

I keep STEPPING on it... ??? ....

Yeah, I know what you mean by stepping on it!  Luckily I don't wear shoes often.  Thanks for clarifying!!

I use mine like an Opposom's tail, I sleep upside down in a tree to avoid the Leapords.

Not to start it up again, but was this so called thread removed? I have been looking for this for 2 days and can't find it....haven't been on the site for a while and was wondering what casued all of this banter.