Need to work together

noodle one

BTW Joe, carefull who you toss the insults and personal crap towards. You're too easy to find. ;)

If you've read or know anything about me... you'll find I don't scare easy... if I did... I wouldn't be as easy to find... ;)  But thanks for the heads up... ::)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again we've digressed into that deep, dark, forbidden place the moderators spoke of earlier.

Be serious - a topic about working together, being civilized and expressing only opinions and we're into the "chest-beating" stage already.

Come on fellow forum members - act your age, be courteous and remember lots of others are reading these topics also.

There are rules of etiquette pertaining to forum usage, do a search.

It wasnt john..it was wnybuckhunter..ill never forget..but like ive said before..i opened my mouth..so i had to swallow it..i was brought up that way..to this day people are still suggesting things about me doing drugs..

:;) Im just not going to say another word about it Pat. If you dont get it, you never will. And why are you arguing with the owner of the site about what you can and cannot say on it? You do realize that he has the right to say what goes due to the fact that he started, built and maintains the site that you enjoy so much.

Wny..i aint holdin it against ya..just stating fact..correct? And unless john is hitler..he can hear opinions just like the rest..i most certainly am not argueing..youve seen my work..pretty sure you know the difference..

John..ive seen worse slide on this site..and did i not take heed to your request..im just observing the opinion of what is bad language..again im admitting i swore..but if you list anything..list the words you dont like..again your opinion..and yes..you have been neutral..that i can appreciate

If you werent holding anything against me, then your "Ill never forget it" comment wouldnt have been thrown out there, and you wouldnt be mentioning it once a week. If you care to discuss it any further, feel free to shoot me a PM.  ;)

I am convinced that there are those that join forums just because they provide an opportunity to be rude to other people without any consequences. All forums have them. We are just now going through the stage where they are in the process of taking over the site. It really is quite a common occurrance, and I have to wonder how much this sort of thing may have caused the demise of this forum's predecessor.

It wasnt john..it was wnybuckhunter..ill never forget..but like ive said before..i opened my mouth..so i had to swallow it..i was brought up that way..to this day people are still suggesting things about me doing drugs..

:;) Im just not going to say another word about it Pat. If you dont get it, you never will. And why are you arguing with the owner of the site about what you can and cannot say on it? You do realize that he has the right to say what goes due to the fact that he started, built and maintains the site that you enjoy so much.

Wny..i aint holdin it against ya..just stating fact..correct? And unless john is hitler..he can hear opinions just like the rest..i most certainly am not argueing..youve seen my work..pretty sure you know the difference..

John..ive seen worse slide on this site..and did i not take heed to your request..im just observing the opinion of what is bad language..again im admitting i swore..but if you list anything..list the words you dont like..again your opinion..and yes..you have been neutral..that i can appreciate

If you werent holding anything against me, then your "Ill never forget it" comment wouldnt have been thrown out there, and you wouldnt be mentioning it once a week. If you care to discuss it any further, feel free to shoot me a PM.  ;)

Hey look theres a dead horse..i think ill beat it

Listen here: you splattered my name on a thread headline ..neglect to place on said thread the insults prior to a few comments i made in favor of threads subject..on a public site..in which a few coworkers and my boss read..making for a pretty uncomfortable situation..id say with the shoes on yer feet..you would feel the same..i dealt with it like a man..and i backed up things i said..and i dont need to pm you to say that..

Sounds like you gentlemen are getting nervous about somthin..i dont know what..however now its on the cusp of threatening to boot someone if you get outta line..for opinions?..from the second i joined this site ive been  looked down on..and even all thats been said..i keep on keepin on..and i dont think that im the only one with my opinions..but i may just be more vocal..im for a.r...yet argued in a whole other direction..why?..not cause im a pecker head(pecker in the sense of a bird beak) but what greater way to learn how to defend the very points than your trying to convey than to create opposition..antler  bubba and myself have all PMed each other stating how we should be more conciderate to the site..and that even though theres animosity..theres also huge amounts of respect built from the arguments weve spun..and im gonna guess they might actually agree with me somewhat on what im sayin now..

Like iv stated..the threads that are riské are the most viewed most replied..isnt that what a websites lookin for?

John..i love hangin here but like any administration..maybe you should look within..on one hand you got someone creating riské threads..and on the other you got someone(fast eddie) offering to lock the thread if it gets outta hand..

No swearing :great

No personal attacks:good luck with that

A site where everyone gets along:priceless

One other thing: robinson446..keep in mind you yerself tried baiting me into an arguement with the use of profane language..a minor..from school..

If you werent holding anything against me, then your "Ill never forget it" comment wouldnt have been thrown out there, and you wouldnt be mentioning it once a week. If you care to discuss it any further, feel free to shoot me a PM.  :O

Hey look theres a dead horse..i think ill beat it

Listen here: you splattered my name on a thread headline ..neglect to place on said thread the insults prior to a few comments i made in favor of threads subject..on a public site..in which a few coworkers and my boss read..making for a pretty uncomfortable situation..id say with the shoes on yer feet..you would feel the same..i dealt with it like a man..and i backed up things i said..and i dont need to pm you to say that..

Sounds like you gentlemen are getting nervous about somthin..i dont know what..however now its on the cusp of threatening to boot someone if you get outta line..for opinions?..from the second i joined this site ive been  looked down on..and even all thats been said..i keep on keepin on..and i dont think that im the only one with my opinions..but i may just be more vocal..im for a.r...yet argued in a whole other direction..why?..not cause im a pecker head(pecker in the sense of a bird beak) but what greater way to learn how to defend the very points than your trying to convey than to create opposition..antler  bubba and myself have all PMed each other stating how we should be more conciderate to the site..and that even though theres animosity..theres also huge amounts of respect built from the arguments weve spun..and im gonna guess they might actually agree with me somewhat on what im sayin now..

Like iv stated..the threads that are riské are the most viewed most replied..isnt that what a websites lookin for?

John..i love hangin here but like any administration..maybe you should look within..on one hand you got someone creating riské threads..and on the other you got someone(fast eddie) offering to lock the thread if it gets outta hand..

No swearing :great

No personal attacks:good luck with that

A site where everyone gets along:priceless

One other thing: robinson446..keep in mind you yerself tried baiting me into an arguement with the use of profane language..a minor..from school..

Maybe you shouldnt have brought up the subject of drugs on a public web site. No matter what I named that thread, your boss still would have read what you said on it. Dont try and pass the buck. I did nothing other than move the subject that YOU brought up out of a thread it didnt belong in, and into its own thread. BTW, Eddie wasnt the one that locked that thread.

I see in your anticipation to reply..you didnt exactly read what i said..i said eddie offered...and i refused..because i oppened my mouth..not passing a buck imo..

My boss found it easily being a thread title..he  wiukda had to dig to find it..and again..i was accused...even tho i gave no reason to believe..

Looks like someone cant admit when theyve done somthing ignorant..

I know that aint me

You took a little bit of chop busting and went off on a tangent about it. Like I said in the past, dont want your boss reading what you write, dont go to the forum at work. Dont want something getting around, dont write it on a public forum. Simple as that. The internet and chat forums are not as anonymous as you think they are.

BTW, I read exactly what you said. My passing the buck comment was in reference that you are trying to blame me for your mistakes.

Don't post something on any site that you don't want someone else to see . Guests can go on many sites and read posts .

One of the guys on another site made a derogeratory remark about a Government official and got a visit from some FBI agents . These sites are not private .

Hahaha..no ya didnt..and still havnt

Especially the part where i said i dont hold it  against ya..but wont forget..

Me...not holding it against ya

Me

Not

Holding

It

Against

You..

Eddie..i never said anything that isnt truth..so if i say somthin that gets me in trouble..o well..i got nothing to hide..and voicing opinions is EXACTLY what forums are for..the sooner you gents realize this..the sooner you will realize this stuff will come and go..but will never stop..you may kick me out..but there will be another..

Ive had no problems taking blame..im a man in a room full of finger pointing boys..so to speak..

Wow, I thought me and Doewhacker were bad.  We are looking like choirboys compared to you boys right now! LOL  Well anyway, my only reason for posting is to try to help bring peace amongst our hunting brothers.  Lets all stop, think of the sins we have committed, and sing along together.  Video link attached to help you sing along!  ;)

Wow, I thought me and Doewhacker were bad.  We are looking like choirboys compared to you boys right now! LOL  Well anyway, my only reason for posting is to try to help bring peace amongst our hunting brothers.  Lets all stop, think of the sins we have committed, and sing along together.  Video link attached to help you sing along!  :)

OMG Steve hahahahaha, you forgot to mention that you and I went on a trip and filmed those children after we taught them all what is right in the world. No need to be bashfull steve, we did the good work.

You know its bad when steve863 and I stay out of it for the most part guys.  ;)

OMG Steve hahahahaha, you forgot to mention that you and I went on a trip and filmed those children after we taught them all what is right in the world. No need to be bashfull steve, we did the good work.

OK Doe, I give you credit.  You are being more truthful here than I was going to be.  I was about to tell them that the video was shot a few years ago when we both were kids and that me and you can be seen singing on this video in the second row.