Staying home for New Years or party hardy

rob-c

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You guys are all panzies. Baker Mayfield has the flu too but he’s going to play in ncaa football semifinals.

Pumped Yourselves with an IV and carryon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker Mayfieid is 40 years younger than me, trying to make a name for himself, and trying for a Rose Bowl win. I just want to get through this and be back to work on Tuesday.

• Like 2

Steaks, sweet potato, broccoli and maybe a little apple sauce.  A couple Jameson's for a pre-chow drink and all is good.

Pork roast, sour kraut, and Brussels sprouts for tomorrow night.  I think my FIL is coming over for dinner too,  we'll have to bust 'em out of the Old Folks Home in the afternoon.   I think we have some fancy horsderves too  :)

Looks like the Bills have this one (maybe!) in the bag........Life is good!! 

Baker Mayfieid is 40 years younger than me, trying to make a name for himself, and trying for a Rose Bowl win. I just want to get through this and be back to work on Tuesday.

Come on. Just try the IV. You’ll feel like a million bucks. Every time I do it, I feel like Jordan in the “flu” game!

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Come on. Just try the IV. You’ll feel like a million bucks. Every time I do it, I feel like Jordan in the “flu” game!

Just got off the throne again. We have spent so much time together, I decided to name him, the downstairs toilet is now been christened "Chuck".  Feeling like most of this is through me now, energy is coming back, Pepto is almost gone so if I can find a store open, some more Pepto or Imodium SHOULD do the trick. But the IV is a distant option, if I don;t feel better by tomorrow. Putting the last wild hog roast in the crockpot this morning, if I can keep that and mashed potatoes & kraut down, I think I have this thing licked. :D