Super Bowl Party food spreads

REDNECK4LIFE32

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Orange County? Haha. Where the F is that? If anything it’s Westchester and our outrageous property / school taxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats sort of the point,  lol.  About 80 miles north of NY.  Trust me, we deal with a lot of the short end of the stick crap up here, so NYC can be spoiled.  Too much to type.  Not complaining, I live above Sullivan because i am not a fan of Orange County, but my dad does, and he is who says 6th borough,  cracks me up to hear someone else say it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Going to be soaking my pork shoulder in dr pepper anyone ever do this? My sister has did this b4 with ribs they were outstanding. I guess its supposed to tenderize the cut and flavor. All the food on this thread sounds very good.

Daughter and I just seconds ago talking about this. I sometimes use a bottle of root beer BUT after it's smoked for 4 or so hours. I'll throw a bottle of beer (dopplebock works well as it's malty)/root beer into the crockpot and then on low for 20+ hours . After 4 hours or so the meat doesn't take smoke anymore anyhow. Try the crockpot method and you'll never do it the old way again. I pull the bone out with tongs and stir and it's shredded goodness   House smells amazing too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

My wife seems to think going grocery shopping this afternoon is a splendid idea:banghead:

My wife just left to go to the farmers market for eggs and milk . On her way out the door ,i told her wegmans was mobbed last night (she has to go to the supermarket as well)  she said something that i can only imagine made perfect sense in her mind ,her response was " I'm not going to wegmans ,i'm going to Tops " 

• Like 1