Niagara County Pistol Permit People......

ROCK!!

I went with a co-worker to the NCPP department the other day for moral (believe it or not) support.  The ONLY thing those people have in common with Erie County PP department is a security scan, that's it!  My buddy would have been crucified in Erie County.......he moved to Erie County 20 years ago and didn't change his address.  He also sold two handguns to a local dealer 16 years ago and didn't have them taken off his permit.  After the lady in the PP office regained consciousness from discovering those two facts, she listened to his tale of woe about his ugly divorce 20 years ago and promptly cleaned up all the trouble.  I think when she saw the crumbled, washed/dried 36 year old paper permit she felt pity on him. :)

In Erie County, he'd be behind bars right now.........

You guys NOT in Erie County should bring flowers/chocolate to those PP workers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I told my wife ,when it comes time to get a bigger a house ,we are not moving to erie county . My buddy got his PP a couple years ago in Allegheny county and never even spoke to anyone face to face the whole transaction . 

And i know of 3 people up here that are as clean as fresh fallen snow that are on month 15 without as much as a word about their permit's.  

Erie county is just overloaded with a lack of personnel to handle the amount of work. My very limited experience with them has been great. It did take me 11 months to get my permit and that was fast by their standards. A friend submitted his paperwork a month later and is now on 14 months without a single word from them.  

48 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

ROCK!!

I went with a co-worker to the NCPP department the other day for moral (believe it or not) support.  The ONLY thing those people have in common with Erie County PP department is a security scan, that's it!  My buddy would have been crucified in Erie County.......he moved to Erie County 20 years ago and didn't change his address.  He also sold two handguns to a local dealer 16 years ago and didn't have them taken off his permit.  After the lady in the PP office regained consciousness from discovering those two facts, she listened to his tale of woe about his ugly divorce 20 years ago and promptly cleaned up all the trouble.  I think when she saw the crumbled, washed/dried 36 year old paper permit she felt pity on him. :)

In Erie County, he'd be behind bars right now.........

You guys NOT in Erie County should bring flowers/chocolate to those PP workers. 

It might be rosie red in the PP department, other areas, not so great.

Lol come down state and then complain. I live in Rockland County which is pretty bad. But westchester Wtf they are the worst. You have to buy the gun and leave it at the dealer before you can even apply. After all that you still might not get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

It might be rosie red in the PP department, other areas, not so great.

Hence the location and title of this thread. 

Its not about schools, taxes, police, bridges, parks, ski areas etc.  

Just pistol permits. ;)

Glad to hear. Monroe is very good as well, my daughters came  in 2015, in 3 months , and there is no such thing as restricted carry here. Well actually there isn’t anywhere in the state it’s just an administrative restriction not a legal one   , that the commie counties pull .