A few from a Trophy Cam

skyhunter

Very cool! Is that a homebrew cam?

As the title states it's a Bushnell "Trophy cam" . Yep the pictures are high quality for this commercial cam. Sometimes you just get a good one that when it gets the right variables, it can take some pictures that are close to a homebrew cam, but note quite as good.

That last Tom turkey picture is the best picture I ever got from a commercial cam and it was cropped as the bird was far away. Normally when you crop like that you lose a lot of quality but this time I got lucky. The one picture with the small buck and turkeys is also very good for this type camera.

What is next on the horizon?

I would like to have audio on my cams! It would be cool to hear rustling leaves and cracking sticks as the deer and turkeys walk by, hearing a buck make a scrape, turkeys calling, etc... I don't think that's asking too much!  ;)

I just got the new 2011 bushnell the other day. the Video with sound works great. I cant wait to get it out into the woods this weekend.

John

Thanks for the heads up mbucks27! I knew that some other brands had audio, but I didn't realize the new 2011 Bushnell Trophy Cams did also! I sent back a 2010 model for repair a couple weeks ago and am waiting for a replacement. After I saw your post about the 2011 models having audio, I contacted Bushnell to see if I could pay extra and get upgraded this model. He checked and said that they gave me a complimentary upgrade to this model and it should be shipping out today! NICE!!!!!