a good problem??

G-Man

i have a couple of spots where i get an excessive number of photos . ive increased delay on camera between photos and only 1pic no multiple shots. i never needed any thing bigger than a 4kb card but am now filling 16 kb. im talking 600 photos a day plus. . biggest pain is going through them all....  dont get me wrong someone just needs to develop software where it only takes pics of big bucks... ...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, G-Man said:

i have a couple of spots where i get an excessive number of photos . ive increased delay on camera between photos and only 1pic no multiple shots. i never needed any thing bigger than a 4kb card but am now filling 16 kb. im talking 600 photos a day plus. . biggest pain is going through them all....  dont get me wrong someone just needs to develop software where it only takes pics of big bucks... ...

lol......i wish I could feel bad for you but I dont!.....when i have that many pics its because i missed a branch in front of it swaying in the breeze.  So many deer you cant count em..... none sympathy. lol 

23 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol......i wish I could feel bad for you but I dont!.....when i have that many pics its because i missed a branch in front of it swaying in the breeze.  So many deer you cant count em..... none sympathy. lol 

not just deer but turkeys. grouse, fox ,coon , crow.. its crazy.

• Like 1

I have spots like that. Theres software available that helps out a bit, makes your pics into kind of a video presentation. I save all of my trailcam pics, so I dont bother with that. I go through them and delete what I dont want to keep. Its a good problem to have.

Now my Spypoint cell cam has options to only send pics of bucks, send pics of any deer, or send pics of turkeys. Ive tried playing with the filters a bit, and it works ok.

Ive said the same, especially over food plots. I love getting a bunch of pics, but seeing the same doe with fawns or young bucks gets slightly old after a bit. The spypoint I won has buck tracker software built in. Throws bucks in a buck folder and categorizes them, turkeys into its own folder, doe etc.. or all in one. This cam is a cell cam though.