Colin Kaepernick and Nike

On 9/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, tommyc50 said:

I am so sorry its sales are up 31% as per market watch site  I tried to put it on here . I miss understood

Over what period? Compared to the same period last year? I would expect that the back to school season where every kid needs new sneakers for school and sports would cushion this a bit (pun intended).  I'd be curios to see how it fairs over the next year. 

Up 3 points over last week.  Give it time.  

Nike is supporting a myth and sooner or later it's going to come back on them.

"Blacks make up 23 percent of New York City’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to victims and witnesses. Add Hispanic shootings and you account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire in the city. Whites are 33 percent of the city’s population, but they commit fewer than two percent of all shootings, four percent of all robberies, and five percent of all violent crime. These disparities mean that virtually every time the police in New York are called out on a gun run—meaning that someone has just been shot—they are being summoned to minority neighborhoods looking for minority suspects."

Click on the link and learn the truth about this leftist agenda and how it's working to cause higher crime rates.

"The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate. The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled by The Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force."
Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Rattler said:

Up 3 points over last week.  Give it time.  

Nike is supporting a myth and sooner or later it's going to come back on them.

"Blacks make up 23 percent of New York City’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to victims and witnesses. Add Hispanic shootings and you account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire in the city. Whites are 33 percent of the city’s population, but they commit fewer than two percent of all shootings, four percent of all robberies, and five percent of all violent crime. These disparities mean that virtually every time the police in New York are called out on a gun run—meaning that someone has just been shot—they are being summoned to minority neighborhoods looking for minority suspects."

Click on the link and learn the truth about this leftist agenda and how it's working to cause higher crime rates.

"The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate. The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled by The Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force."

OOPs, I must have forgotten my guide book.

Ej8ek7I.jpg

Hey, anybody can protest anything they want.  But when it has been proven to be a myth, they just look foolish when they refuse to accept the facts.  What is worse, is when they get support from others who refuse to accept the facts.

The only logical reason to continue a protest based on a myth, would be to push a social agenda that is a lie.

TRUTH

"How likely is it that 90 percent of Republicans became insane overnight? That the ever-bumbling Trump (according to the liberal media narrative) cast a captivating spell on them from which they can't escape? Nope. The truth is that Republicans are witnessing how radical the Democratic Party has become and that these leftist policies were greatly damaging America. With their reasoning powers fully engaged, Republicans recognize that Trump is fighting to preserve the America they love, and that on a policy level at least, he is making major strides toward reversing Obama's destructive course. While Democrats plead that they want to remove Trump because of his reputedly appalling manners and values, their real motive is to oust him because he has been so effective in thwarting their America-crushing juggernaut."

David Limbaugh

• Like 2