The Obama Administration Was Setting Up Gun Owners For Harassment!

Elmer we are not disputing the actual facts when there are some, just look at the title to this thread, dont you think its a bit of a stretch to think that all of this ATF stuff happened so that gun owners would be hassled? That is VJP's style, inflamatory made up rhetoric doesnt go far with me.

OK then, show us why you think they happened then?  You don't follow or connect the dots at all, do you?  You haven't been following Obama's statements to gun control groups about planning to do exactly what has been done?  This is why this administration is out of control.  They know they can get this stuff past the majority of you because you are not paying attention or protesting their actions at all.  Slaves ae made in such ways.  When the government manufactures a crisis, the government is the crisis.  You guys are in for some very rude awakenings in your lifetimes, and they won't be far into the future.  But I'm sure you will all find ways to accept the yoke you will have around your neck when it happens.

Keep rejecting the facts and dismissing the warnings.  That will make it all go away.

http://randysright.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/obamas-assault-on-weapons-project-gunrunner-backfires-on-the-left/

"While Project Gunrunner failed in charting weapons distribution channels south of the border, Democrats saw its utility as a means to implement new gun regulations north of the border by asserting that all the violence in the region is the result of gun sales in the U.S.

The Obama administration hoped to make a case that Mexican organized crime syndicates depend on illegal U.S. sales of so-called “assault weapons.” In doing so, they hoped to revitalize their political agenda to register and regulate the sale of those weapons — a major Leftist goal for the last two decades."

"On 28 December 2010, I was contacted by a career federal agent who, like many of his colleagues, honors his oath to “support and defend” our Constitution, whose support and defense is contingent on the Second Amendment’s prohibition against government infringement on the right of citizens to keep and bear arms.

The contacting agent, who has a good track record of identifying government agendas designed to thwart 2A rights, told me that he suspected the weapon used in the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on 14 December was among those lost by the ATF during the Gunrunner operation a few months earlier. Senior career agents in Phoenix and Tucson confirmed that some of the weapons recovered at the scene of the murder of Agent Terry were, indeed, Project Gunrunner weapons, but because the ATF took control of the weapons, it could evade the establishment of any ballistic link between Project Gunrunner and the bullet that killed Terry.

Further, the agent I spoke with confirmed that the mission of Project Gunrunner was now purely political, an effort to “implement the registration of ‘assault-type’ rifles purchased anywhere in the United States.” Obama’s political appointees at ATF rejected numerous objections from field agents, including supervisory agents. Some objections were career terminators, including that of the ATF’s attaché in Mexico City, Darren Gil, whose objections resulted in forced retirement on 31 December 2010, just two weeks after the murder of Brian Terry."

It is no small irony that as Obama endeavors to disarm the American people, he is contemplating how to arm “freedom fighters” (who are revealed, more each day, to be al-Qa’ida operatives or their useful idiots) in Libya. “I’m not ruling it out,” says Obama. “If we wanted to get weapons into Libya, we probably could.” Indeed, just call the ATF!

(AuctionArms.com) -- Roger Hedgecock, writing at HumanEvents.com, believes that the ultimate target of the "Fast and Furious" Mexico Gunrunning Probe is President Obama himself.

Hedgecock writes, "Did the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), an agency of President Obama's Justice Department, operate a program that deliberately allowed some 3,500 guns bought in the U.S. to be 'walked' across the Mexican border and into the waiting hands of the murderous Mexican drug cartels? At first, PresidentObama and Attorney General Eric Holder denied such a program existed."

Four ATF agents who worked in the program, called Operation Fast and Furious, however, answered yes this week in testimony before the House Oversight Committee, chaired by Rep. Darrell Issa (R.-Calif.).

In 2009, Obama, Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Sen. Dianne Feinstein had all charged that the increasing violence in Mexico was caused by guns purchased too easily in the U.S. They called on Congress to act to tighten gun control laws.

Obama specifically claimed 90% of the weapons in the cartels’ hands were purchased in the U.S.—sheer nonsense. Of the 100,000 or so guns recovered by the Mexicans at crime scenes at the time, 18,000 were found to be manufactured, sold or imported from the U.S. Of those, 7,900 came from federally licensed gun shops. Of those, up to 3,500 came from Operation Fast and Furious.

Was Operation Fast and Furious an Obama program to create a self-fulfilling prophecy and accomplish a gun control objective?

Members of the Mexican Congress think the answer is yes and have opened their own investigation. From the Mexican standpoint, Operation Fast and Furious was an act of war on Mexico.

So now someone has a mental disorder for having an opinion on the 2nd Amendment that he is passionate about and wants to create threads to argue his position?... I think the mental disorder would be with the person who doesn't like the opinion or the posts yet continues to follow the poster around just to belittle the poster... If you don't like pro gun posts.. you can go to any liberal forum where there are plenty of "sane" anti-gun people for you to support... instead of torturing yourself by following around someone you think is mentally unstable because they have an opinion... maybe PETA has an anti gun forum you can follow.

I don't think his opinions make him have a mental disorder but I do think the fact that he went posting like a mad man all night and day because he got called out for his various "sources" makes him a little off. But then again I know you agree with every single thing the guy has ever posted like its the gospel. There is no use argueing with Vjp here, he has done a very good job pointing out to every one his true colors here, and those are that of a mad man.

If I want to watch the news, I watch it, I don't need you to cut and paste it for me. Thank you  for your cut and paste work chief hunting website educator.

It wasn't posted for you.  Read my last post again.

My post still stands... not sure why you'd follow a guy around if he bothers you that much... yet you seem to have something to say in all the threads he starts... and as for me agreeing with what he posts it's just because I agree not because it's him that posts it... obviously you do need someone to cut and paste for you otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to follow VJP around reading posts that you supposedly have no interest in.. that is kinda whacked.

Most Friday nights I don't get in as early as 1AM.  Being single, I've got better things to do than sleep.  My lady friend found all of your posts very amusing by the way.  She also believes you have a thing for sheep.

If I want to watch the news, I watch it, I don't need you to cut and paste it for me. Thank you  for your cut and paste work chief hunting website educator.

I think there might be a Bud light commercial in here some where...lol

Took the words right out of my mouth. Wouldn't want to upset the mods.  :;)