The Obama Administration Was Setting Up Gun Owners For Harassment!

Steve, why don't you tell us what you do for a living?

Because I do not care to tell you.  There surely are people on this forum who I have become friendly with and know exactly what I do.  Others here can continue to scratch their heads and make assumptions.  You fellas think you have all the facts, so lets just say that there will be some facts you will never have.

The souces I post from don't matter if they are indisputable facts.  You clowns just post insults, but never provide any factual rebutal.  It's obvious you guys are oblivious and apathetic.  You guys are the sheeple, who follow the marching orders of the masses straight to hell, which is where you are taking this country.

Elmer, I already told you what he does.  He's too stupid and arrogant to earn an income or have a job.  If he had any type of profession, I'm sure he would have posted it right away.

I'm just trying to understand you better. You're free to hide behind the cloak of anonymity. I'd have no problem telling everyone my name via pm, it's just that in a post, it's visible by the entire interweb. I don't feel that it's right taking shots at NYANTLER's profession when you won't man up and tell us what you do...

I'm just trying to understand you better. You're free to hide behind the cloak of anonymity. I'd have no problem telling everyone my name via pm, it's just that in a post, it's visible by the entire interweb. I don't feel that it's right taking shots at NYANTLER's profession when you won't man up and tell us what you do...

Elmer, I thought he said he worked for the FBI, if you could ever believe that crock . I think Unemployed that's why he is on this site all day.

Dave

No, I don't take shots at anyone's profession.  We all do different things in life and any honest living should not be demeaned.  He claims to post only irrefutable FACTS, so if he was an honors student as he posted in another thread, I would think that he wouldn't need to work in the blazing sun all day long either.  I would have thought that all his smarts would have put him in a better position than that.  I know people who weren't honors students and some that didn't even attend college who put themselves in better positions in life, and by the way I didn't hear any of them make claims that they have all the FACTS on everything like he does.

No, I don't take shots at anyone's profession.  We all do different things in life and any honest living should not be demeaned.  He claims to post only irrefutable FACTS, so if he was an honors student as he posted in another thread, I would think that he wouldn't need to work in the blazing sun all day long either.  I would have thought that all his smarts would have put him in a better position than that.  I know people who weren't honors students and some that didn't even attend college who put themselves in better positions in life, and by the way I didn't hear any of them make claims that they have all the FACTS on everything like he does.

So the fact that I'm a contractor means that I settled for a lesser job that puts me in the blazing sun all day?... All my smarts landed me in the job of my choosing that I totally enjoy, where I set my own hours and make more money in a month than you probably make all year and get the satisfaction of seeing the fruits of my labor whe I'm through with a job... It has allowed me to build a home for half of what it would cost to buy on the open market, it has put 2 kids through college, afforded me the opportunity to have a camp in the North, lease 1000 acres of land for hunting just around the corner from my home... Now tell me again how my smarts could have landed me in a better position... I would contend that your POSITION didn't land you with many SMARTS... like I said I don't have the facts for everything.. just the things I choose to discuss here... and its a fact that the more you open your mouth the less smart you appear to be. The only reason I can think of for attacking another mans livelyhood and choice in life is to make up for something that is lacking in your own that you might be less than proud of... or maybe you are just a poor excuse for a man.

So the fact that I'm a contractor means that I settled for a lesser job that puts me in the blazing sun all day?... All my smarts landed me in the job of my choosing that I totally enjoy, where I set my own hours and make more money in a month than you probably make all year and get the satisfaction of seeing the fruits of my labor whe I'm through with a job... It has allowed me to build a home for half of what it would cost to buy on the open market, it has put 2 kids through college, afforded me the opportunity to have a camp in the North, lease 1000 acres of land for hunting just around the corner from my home... Now tell me again how my smarts could have landed me in a better position... I would contend that your POSITION didn't land you with many SMARTS... like I said I don't have the facts for everything.. just the things I choose to discuss here... and its a fact that the more you open your mouth the less smart you appear to be. The only reason I can think of for attacking another mans livelyhood and choice in life is to make up for something that is lacking in your own that you might be less than proud of... or maybe you are just a poor excuse for a man.

Good for you, then you can continue to be proud of yourself.  You should remember however, that many who don't share your views of the world, have made good lives for themselves also.  And they didn't use welfare, handouts, or any such thing to get where they are.  Some of you fellas think that anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest is automatically a welfare recipient, unemployed, and a complete waste of life.  I reckon you think those are the irrefutable FACTS for all those who disagree with your points of view.  All I can tell you is that you are as wrong with that assumption as you are with most of your others.

Some of you fellas think that anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest is automatically a welfare recipient, unemployed, and a complete waste of life.  I reckon you think those are the irrefutable FACTS for all those who disagree with your points of view.  All I can tell you is that you are as wrong with that assumption as you are with most of your others.

what makes you think this? Please provide posts of members. Seems like you are the one making assumptions.

Elmer we are buds on here, so I will just say look at a few posts on this thread alone claiming steve is unemployed and so on...and I have seen it in other threads too. Its an attempt at insulting ones manhood, which fails miserably I might add and when shots are fired back all these dudes do is get more red in the face and more pissed off.

as soon as you said that I realized Dave's post. To me it was more to get him to respond or whatever. It's hard for any one of us to realize what other arguments or "shots" have been taken between any two members in the past, thus fueling ignorant or even unwarranted responses on a new topic.

However I don't feel any of the members here really associate being "lefty" with being on welfare. I don't. I don't think too many people that hunt are actually on welfare. No way is any hunter "lazy" either. It takes drive and work ethic to do what we do. That's why I respect you all. I gotta run...be back later.

And it seems that the MAIN thing people are forgetting here is that I nor anyone else with more moderate views of the world on this forum are the ones STARTING any threads claiming that our views are irrefutable facts.  It is some with the more radical views on the far right of the political spectrum who start these threads here and then go off the deep end when someone brings out views contrary to theirs.  So now tell me, who are the ones STARTING this BS here???  Maybe if you boys would stop starting these BS posts things wouldn't be as bad here?  The ball is in your corner.  Just don't think if you continue these type of posts that you won't be called out, for we are not obliged to agree with them just because we are hunters and gun owners.

Elmer we are buds on here, so I will just say look at a few posts on this thread alone claiming steve is unemployed and so on...and I have seen it in other threads too. Its an attempt at insulting ones manhood, which fails miserably I might add and when shots are fired back all these dudes do is get more red in the face and more pissed off.

Doe, when asked what Steve did for a living I guesses something in a hospital maybe administrator. He replied guess again than I said maybe unemployed another guess. The unemployment rate is around 9%. This was not an insult, just a guess.

Dave

This post started out with replys that could only be labeled as insults, not rebuttals with facts.  Your immature replys deserve the responses you got.  Try acting mature with your replys to posts you don't like and maybe you will get better responses.  Insulting a post is not giving your opinion, it is childish and immature.

You reap what you sow.  Don't spew it if you can't take it.

"You reap what you sow.  Don't spew it if you can't take it."

Who said we can't take it?

Elmer we are not disputing the actual facts when there are some, just look at the title to this thread, dont you think its a bit of a stretch to think that all of this ATF stuff happened so that gun owners would be hassled? That is VJP's style, inflamatory made up rhetoric doesnt go far with me.