Anyone good in EA/Holland area?

Reb

I have a processor that I really like close to my house but last year he closed before I got my muzzleloader doe so I'm looking for a good backup processor in the EA/Holland area if anyone can recommend one.  I like to support the small locals out here so I'm not looking to go to one of the large production places North closer to buffalo.

There's a local guy not far from me right at the end of the 400 in Wales on the right hand side, He should have a sign going up any day now if it isn't up already.

He used to be a butcher at Tops in EA.

No refrigeration at his place though, so you want to make sure you can pick up when he calls you. He gets to them pretty quick so they're not laying around for long, but he fills up fast once regular season starts since he's in such an ideal location. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Reb.. there's another guy that I have used on centerline rd in south wales...   984-8217.  He does a great job too.

Lol,that's the guy that I use.  He is great,I live on the same road as him but it's a different name since I'm technically EA and he is S Wales.  Thanks for the heads up though.

6 hours ago, wooly said:

There's a local guy not far from me right at the end of the 400 in Wales on the right hand side, He should have a sign going up any day now if it isn't up already.

He used to be a butcher at Tops in EA.

No refrigeration at his place though, so you want to make sure you can pick up when he calls you. He gets to them pretty quick so they're not laying around for long, but he fills up fast once regular season starts since he's in such an ideal location. 

Thanks for the reminder,that's right by where my property is so I'll keep a eye open for the sign.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 52 farmer said:

Great job here, family type operation, large cooler on site and will make anything you want.

I had him make 7lbs of jerky last year and my kids ate it in a week,real nice people and gave my 8yr old son a tour of the operation which he loved.