This will drive ya crazy

cynthiafu

My bird dog max watches the security camera screen and there's a pigeon outside he's been going back and forth from the security camera screen to the window and he's crying and he wants to go out and get this poor little pigeon that's lost. Poor Max is crying up a storm.

Sorry can't get the video to load :(

• Like 7

Dogs are wonderful, but they're really not very bright. My friend has a young grandchild who does the same thing. I don't know how many times he's run through the screen part of the sliding glass door to their porch. That kid needs to wear a helmet every day just for his own safety. I took him and his grandfather bullhead fishing this past spring and the kid almost drowned. There's no reason to go swimming when you're bullhead fishing in the river. He'll be the next Jim Carey. I don't know how far stupidity will go.

My Brother-in-law used to have a dog that would watch the bobber when we were bullhead fishing. When it went down he would start barking and jumping around like a crazy thing. Somehow he figured it out that when the bobber went down, everyone would get excited and jump up and start pulling in a fish. So, I guess he just wanted to get in on the action. Apparently they do have some reasoning ability.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is he an English pointer? We’ve got a beauty next door with a great (long) story that goes with him. I’m going over there to drink beer soon I’ll post some pics of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He is a mutt I got him from North shore animal league.

• Like 1