Here ya Go Guy's

17 hours ago, CapDistPatriot said:

I love how veterans have to wait at the back of the line in this country to get the healthcare they EARNED, but when an MS-13 gang member jumps our border and shows up in an ER they get fast tracked to the front of the line.  

while i agree with your point, your statement is a little off. An ER visit takes everyone. You can't compare an ER visit to long term care. The MS-13 isn't getting any faster treatment for his diabetes than the vet is. And if shot, they're both being treated equally at the ER.

2 hours ago, Rattler said:

"Many leftists and LGBT activists are simply not content with 'live and let live.' It's 'embrace completely everything we think, say and do or else we will do whatever we can to ruin you.' What a special brand of tolerance." —Allie Beth Stuckey

Exactly!  Like asking us to call a guy who still has guy parts a girl, like Bruce Jenner.  He is still a guy and I will always call him that despite his obvious mental disorders.   I find it funny how he dis-approves of gay marriage. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NFA-ADK said:

Exactly!  Like asking us to call a guy who still has guy parts a girl, like Bruce JennerHe is still a guy and I will always call him that despite his obvious mental disorders.   I find it funny how he dis-approves of gay marriage.  

I think he gave it up a year  ago and now it is Caitlyn

Yes, I Had the Surgery But Don't Ask About I

4/22/2017 10:29 AM PDT

Caitlyn Jenner Says Penis Removal Questions Are Inappropriate

Caitlyn Jenner says she'll never go into an in-depth conversation about the surgery that removed her penis because to ask a transgender person about the procedure is flat out inappropriate.

Jenner sat down with Diane Sawyer on 20/20 Friday night to discuss everything from family to her everyday routine. Naturally, Sawyer also touched on Caitlyn's surgery -- which she mentions in her book -- to remove her penis.

Jenner didn't have an issue talking to Diane about the question ... but gives fair warning to anyone else outside the transgender community who may have the urge to ask.

Governor Cuomo wants to "extend the waiting period for purchasing a gun from three days to 10 days".

So if you pass the Federal background check..........why wait 10 days?  I think that the 10 day waiting time  will enable the social media police sufficient time to do their background check.  Legislation that Cuomo's fellow politicians have proposed and will pass now hat the Democrats are in control..

Edited by ADK Native

Combat Gun Violence: 2018 was by far the worst year for school shootings in American history. To once again lead the nation on gun safety, Governor Cuomo will push to pass the Red Flag Law, ban bump stocks and extend the waiting period for purchasing a gun from three days to 10 days

What is it about gun rights that makes these people pass restrictive laws without first justifying them with facts. Since when did we become a minority whose constitutionally guaranteed rights can be screwed with on a whim and without any prior scientific justification?

EX: How many actual crimes were committed using bump stocks? How many armed crimes would have actually been averted with a 10 day waiting period? These idiots pass "just in case" laws without any numbers showing that they are addressing real problems or providing any estimations regarding expected results.

And what the hell is this Red Flag Law? Is that the brilliant assault on our first amendment rights that regard internet privacy?

Pass the Dream Act: While the federal government has declared war on new immigrants, New York is standing up for our immigrant communities. This year, New York will pass the Dream Act once and for all to ensure a higher education system that opens the door of opportunity to all of our children.

It always seems rather convenient for the left to leave out the word "illegal" when discussing the invasion and assault on our borders that is taking place. Illegal aliens are not "immigrants". They are invaders eager to take advantage of our U.S. tax dollars. It's a damn free-for-all, and the Dems love it because it creates new voters eager to vote for the "free lunch" providers.

Improve Our Democracy: To continue New York's progressive path of justice for all, Governor Cuomo will protect our democracy to make sure our government truly represents the people. While the federal government works to disenfranchise voters.

Let's get it right as to who is trying to disenfranchise voters. The Dems have mounted an all out assault against the legislative process, and decided to resist any activity that the legally elected president proposes, even though he is trying to propose and pass the very activities and laws that he was elected on..... by the voters.

Protect LGBTQ Rights: New York was the first large state to pass marriage equality, but as the federal government still seeks to discriminate against the LGBTQ community, Governor Cuomo will codify the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act into New York State law and end conversion therapy.

Protections on top of protections for the squeaky wheels of our society whether they need it or not.

Legalize Adult Use of Recreational Marijuana: Governor Cuomo will end the disproportionate criminalization of one race over another by regulating, legalizing and taxing adult use of recreational marijuana.

Isn't that nice. Now we have an additional choice as to what mind and consciousness altering substance we can use as we fling our car headlong and unguided down the road. Next time you watch an oncoming car drifting toward your grill just remember that our Governor gave the driver the right to endanger your life.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2018 at 9:31 PM, ADK Native said:

Legalize Adult Use of Recreational Marijuana: Governor Cuomo will end the disproportionate criminalization of one race over another by regulating, legalizing and taxing adult use of recreational marijuana.

Just what New York needs is another drug legalized to ruin peoples health.

I know Cuomo never attended Basic Combat Training, but he can now steal the famous line from the Drill Sergeants  to announce to the dope addicts that "if you have em, smoke em".

you're really showing your ignorance with marijuana here

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Isn't that nice. Now we have an additional choice as to what mind and consciousness altering substance we can use as we fling our car headlong and unguided down the road. Next time you watch an oncoming car drifting toward your grill just remember that our Governor gave the driver the right to endanger your life.

Doc you're better than this. Please just do some research before you spout off nonsense. To think the flask of whiskey that is perfectly legal is ok, but now we're all going to die from weed is just insane. You should be more worried about the teenage girl who is texting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a7ce2e406fd6

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, airedale said:

Smoking and putting anything into your lungs is going to promote health problems down the road guaranteed, be it vaping, tobacco or marijuana, all are no good!

Al

and neither is alcohol. to the tune of 88k deaths and $249B a year. 

ya'll need to pick better arguments.

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Belo said:

Doc you're better than this. Please just do some research before you spout off nonsense. To think the flask of whiskey that is perfectly legal is ok, but now we're all going to die from weed is just insane. You should be more worried about the teenage girl who is texting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/09/stoned-drivers-are-a-lot-safer-than-drunk-ones-new-federal-data-show/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a7ce2e406fd6

And your ignorance is showing if you don't know that mind altering drugs of any sort (booze included) are huge contributors to highway fatalities. And adding legality to one more of those is not going to bode well innocent drivers who have to share the road and attempt to dodge impaired drivers. Are you seriously trying to argue that point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belo said:

you're really showing your ignorance with marijuana here

https://www.cdc.gov/marijuana/faqs/is-marijuana-safe-because-its-legal.html

• Heavy marijuana use (daily or near-daily) can do damage to memory, learning, and attention, which can last a week or more after the last time someone used.
  • Using marijuana during pregnancy or while breastfeeding may harm the baby, just like alcohol or tobacco.
  • Marijuana use has been linked to anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia, but scientists don’t yet know whether it directly causes these diseases.
  • Smoking any product, including marijuana, can damage your lungs and cardiovascular system.

So whose “ignorance” is showing?

Do not make comments if you have no support.  Those who fail to support their comment without legitimate support are ignorant.

Please, stay away from me.  I only engage in intelligent conversation, not "ignorant" conversation.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, ADK Native said:

https://www.cdc.gov/marijuana/faqs/is-marijuana-safe-because-its-legal.html

• Heavy marijuana use (daily or near-daily) can do damage to memory, learning, and attention, which can last a week or more after the last time someone used.
  • Using marijuana during pregnancy or while breastfeeding may harm the baby, just like alcohol or tobacco.
  • Marijuana use has been linked to anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia, but scientists don’t yet know whether it directly causes these diseases.
  • Smoking any product, including marijuana, can damage your lungs and cardiovascular system.

So whose “ignorance” is showing?

Do not make comments if you have no support.  Those who fail to support their comment without legitimate support are ignorant.

Please, stay away from me.  I only engage in intelligent conversation, not "ignorant" conversation.

of course smoking daily or heavily is bad. Just like alcohol, don't be silly.

the bullet on pregnancy is obvious

the 3rd bullet doesn't prove anything

obviously, but edibles and vaping do not. cigs and cigars also do this, but they're legal.

Point is, thousands of people are able to use an all natural product that was put on earth by god and grows in the ground to relieve anxiety, sleep better, control seizures, help with pain management instead of using opioids and other synthetic drugs with much worse side effects. Everything can be abused, but there is nothing wrong with marijuana when used responsibly. Chances are there is something in your medicine cabinet, or a bottle in your cupboard that has side effects much, much worse those than those listed in the link.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, Belo said:

Point is, thousands of people are able to use an all natural product that was put on earth by god and grows in the ground to relieve anxiety, sleep better, control seizures, help with pain management instead of using opioids and other synthetic drugs with much worse side effects. Everything can be abused, but there is nothing wrong with marijuana when used responsibly. Chances are there is something in your medicine cabinet, or a bottle in your cupboard that has side effects much, much worse those than those listed in the link.

If you can figure some way of keeping the dope-heads off the highway, I don't care what you use to help you get through the day. I just don't need anymore druggies hurtling their vehicles in my direction with their brains addled on yet another legalized chemical alteration.

• Like 1

Cuomo can make pot legal in NY to get more tax revenue, but it's still illegal at the Federal level, so he's actually promoting criminal activity while making money from it.  In reality, he's breaking the law.

BTW, your employer can still fire you if you test positive for it.

Legal alcohol is the cause of highway DUI deaths, the need for alcohol abuse clinics, deadly medical issues, and a huge law enforcement expense regulating it, keeping it away from minors and preventing people from making their own.  All of this costs taxpayers millions.  Anyone think legal pot will be any different?  Making it legal simply accepts all of the above issues will double.

I believe Cuomo wants to legalize weed for the same reason he supports illegal immigrants, they tend to vote for leftist democrats.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

If you can figure some way of keeping the dope-heads off the highway, I don't care what you use to help you get through the day. I just don't need anymore druggies hurtling their vehicles in my direction with their brains addled on yet another legalized chemical alteration.

As opposed to drunks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk