Shed Hunting 2019

landtracdeerhunter

• 3 weeks later...

Lets pick a few hours one weekend and pick through that honey hole of yours (or better yet that swamp across the street!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well first I have to comb through it myself. Want to test my lack of ability first. Then I'll call in the big guns.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not trying to hunt. Just help find sheds. Your land, you keep the shed. I just enjoy walking new land

I may be heading to a 3S spot this weekend where I did well last year ... if you guys are looking for a few hours out on Sat afternoon/early evening let me know - last years one day haul for motivation!!!

49d858234dc2fd09b40e773491b8fb07.jpg

• Like 3

I may be heading to a 3S spot this weekend where I did well last year ... if you guys are looking for a few hours out on Sat afternoon/early evening let me know - last years one day haul for motivation!!!

49d858234dc2fd09b40e773491b8fb07.jpg&key=7c05c8f20beb9e796750b0d13d08e95f37e5d25afffeb83170a938d7d9a14f12

I can’t make it, but thx for the offer! Nice haul

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Pretty slow year for me...I did find a cool drop tine and a decent dead head in that same spot but....I put them in 2020

That sounds great, hopefully Jenn, and I can make a nice video finding some sheds

Went Wednesday behind my friends house in Penfield ,monster bucks there, trails all,over it was crazy ,how tore up, it was .  Nothing ! I was bummed .

He was video of one nice buck that we believe was hit by a car, front leg just hanging , didn’t look in good shape ,I was hoping to find him If he died .

Hope to,hit my spot one day this week . Oops sorry I’ll post in correct year next time .

Edited by Nomad

• 4 months later...