AFC Championship Game

Water Rat

I absolutely despise the Patriots! Bunch of cheating bastids. I actually enjoy watching their faces when they lose. Which is not very often. I give Brady and Belicheck credit for that. Together, they have built arguably, the greatest dynasty in NFL history. And both are certain HOF inductees. 

Chiefs will knock em out this year though. As I giggle like a school girl, when the final seconds tick down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Water Rat said:

The Boston Celtics had a maybe the greatest sports dynasty ever. During the playing days of Bill Russell.

Not for 18 years and counting, with a different roster just about every year. And 32 teams. I dont think theyre comparable

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Best in the history of US sports. If you count individual you can throw Tiger and Serena Williams in the mix

There is this team called the Yankees that won a few championships.  Maybe you heard of them? :pleasantry:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I see a Chiefs rout. 34-17. If not it will be another masterful Belicheck game plan

Player for player pats do not even belong on same field as the chiefs except for qback and coach.  Brady and bellichik are that friggin good. I could be wrong but there is no way chiefs blow them out.  There defense is 2 weak.........

18 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You won’t find anyone that hates the Pats more than me. But 18 years with the same coach and QB winning at the rate they have is unprecedented in modern sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So is the complete ineptitude of their division rivals: Jills, Fish and the J-E-S-T-S, JESTS JESTS JESTS! :rofl:

Brady is the GOAT.  You'll get no argument from me on that.  But the Pat's have a LONG way to go before they can match trophies with the Yankees over the course of nearly a century.

So is the complete ineptitude of their division rivals: Jills, Fish and the J-E-S-T-S, JESTS JESTS JESTS! :rofl:
Brady is the GOAT.  You'll get no argument from me on that.  But the Pat's have a LONG way to go before they can match trophies with the Yankees over the course of nearly a century.

I was listening to sports radio just yesterday and they said those three teams are around .500 if you take away their Pats losses, so who caused what? Yanks are the most successful franchise in sports but that’s not what we are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m a die hard bills fan but you have to respect what the pats have done for so long! I would like to see KC blow them out but after watching last weeks pats game old billy boy opened up an all new play book. They ran plays and changed the offense that they have been running all year. That’s what separates them from the rest of the nfl. The ability to change. That being said go chiefs!