grampy

2019 Baseball Thread

Looks as glorious as it always does . Fun fact: after today’s game that turf is getting rolled up and flown to London in a C-130 Hercules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Looks as glorious as it always does . Fun fact: after today’s game that turf is getting rolled up and flown to London in a C-130 Hercules

Nah. That grass is below average for MLB standards.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When are you leaving for WNY? I'm taking a big ole dump on that precious pristine lawn of yours before I head back to God's country aka WNY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great game. 89° in direct sunlight until 5th inning. It was a ton of fun. Walk off win....

When are you leaving for WNY? I'm taking a big ole dump on that precious pristine lawn of yours before I head back to God's country aka WNY!

Tomorrow morning. Come by tonight, I’ll be out front mowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Ten game homestands can take their toll, nine wins!

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Great game. 89° in direct sunlight until 5th inning. It was a ton of fun. Walk off win....

I went to see Clint Frazier in Rochester yesterday and got absolutely roasted. Got a foul ball though!

-Mitch Hedberg